'See you on the other side Ray' 1:1 Dan Aykroyd/Ray Stantz

I gotta tell ya, I have a bunch of those "Life masks" from over the years, even one of Sean as the young bond, from the 60's. these scupts look so much better than any of these. When are you planning to make and sell copies of these beauties? I would LOVE to add some of these to my collection. What other famous people have you done?

Thanx

WOOOOOOWWWWW Steve, that is by far the best sculpted human likeness ever made. Man I just can´t stop looking at it. Looking forward to see this being done, as well as Ripley and Clint.:love:love:love:love:love:love:love

Wowsers mctrousers, thanks everyone :thumbsup

Cheers Bjorn, thats quite an accolade.

Hotshot
Re: 'See you on the other side Ray' 1:1 Dan Aykroyd/Ray Stantz
Moooorrrreeeee!!!

Holler if you need a set of goggles for that head!! !

I hoped you might say that :eek PM on its way!

exetor999
I gotta tell ya, I have a bunch of those "Life masks" from over the years, even one of Sean as the young bond, from the 60's. these scupts look so much better than any of these. When are you planning to make and sell copies of these beauties? I would LOVE to add some of these to my collection. What other famous people have you done?

Thanx

slimesquare
wow man thats freaking awesome!!! Ray was always my favorite Ghostbuster. I hope you will be making copies of this.

Yeah lifecasts are useful but they don't actually capture the character, or indeed in most cases even an accurate representation of the person. The materials used to make a lifecast pull down on the skin and warp the face just enough to make it look off. Not to mention the limit of facial expressions.

I'll be finishing these and offering copies very soon :thumbsup The only other famous people that I have done really are Arnie, Michael Biehn and Bill Paxton

Ooooh and heres another couple of classic shots I found:

DSCN3798.jpg

DSCN3797.jpg

DSCN3796.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back