Batman AC Pepakura Development

simplecomplex

Although I didn't make this model, I thought I'd start with this unfold if there's interest. It's mostly finished. It's the Catwoman costume from the Long Halloween story arch.

Last edited:
Re: Catwoman Long Halloween Pepakura Cowl

Awsome work!!!!!! Let me know when it is finished. Did you ever unfold any more of the batman arkham asylum armor???

Re: Catwoman AC & Long Halloween Pepakura Cowls

Hey, I haven't worked on the AA armor recently but I'll probably be doing some of that soon.

Here's another update on this, I'm thinking of making a bust of catwoman similar to the AA armored cowl, but thought before taking that on I'd see if anyone's interested in just Catwoman's mask & goggles or the Long Halloween/Dark Victory mask. I didn't model this, just did preparation for pepakura

Simplecomplex, Post these over at Brotherhood Of The Bat, There are probably a few Ladies over there that would like them. BTW, Your AA armored mask is AWESOME!!!

I just finished building the pep model you made of the arkham asylum batman cowl, and BONUS.... THE COWL IS WEARABLE!!!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Cool thanks fellas, judge I may post them there soon. Mikey, I'll get the goggles out to ya soon also.

Amazing work again. Finished you're AA armored cowl and combined it with the batman desert storm armor. It looks great. Thanks again for your work. Would love a copy of the catwoman peps for my girlfriend. Hope to see them posted soon.

Batman AC Pepakura Freeze Gun & Riddler's Cane

Thanks, and that's awesome you combined it with the DS armor. Do you have a build thread? I'll try to get the files out to you ASAP.

For everyone else, here's a couple screenshots of pep files in development: the Riddler's cane & Mr. Freeze' gun.

Last edited:

I can not thank you enough. I posted a new picture album on my RPF profile page of my mixed media Pep / foam / scratch build arkham / Desert storm batman custom costume.

Cool thanks fellas, judge I may post them there soon. Mikey, I'll get the goggles out to ya soon also.

Hey guys, here's a small update, got Robin's gear, and Catwoman's cowls about 80% finished and Riddler's cane is pretty much set, just need to get the flaps right on that one.

EOS - that's great, can't wait to see your progress! Just finished the goggles so I'll start sending as soon as the cowl is complete for CW. Most likely I'll distribute via e-mail to folks that want it. Here's another prop - Nightwing's shock stick. This is almost completed as well.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back