Amazing Spider-man web shooters

Web_Slinger

it's been bugging me since i first saw the new web shooters that i had seen them some where before.

then my brain clicked and they look almost the same as this http://www.amazon.com/CROW-WRIST-WATCH-NECKLACE-SET/dp/B0019929XM

NECAcrowwatch1.jpg

NECAcrowwatch2.jpg

I use to have one of these a few years back and they are about the same size as the webshooters in this photo.

amazing-spider-man-movie-image-web-shooters-hi-res-ew-branded-01.jpg

Just thought i would share this with the other spidey fans as i totally geeked out when i remembered these.

ps if this is in the wrong forum please move it to the correct one :)

Last edited:
There is a few differences but with a little chrome and some changes to the watch they would look almost spot on, if i can find my one i might have a try and turn it into a web shooter.

im almost sure the guts of the watch has the cogs that the shooters have im trying to find something close to the middle section it looks kind of like a red led button but from the other pics of the shooters it's either a warning light for low webbing or something else.

From what I gathered in the trailer there were little green LEDs on the side that primed up as he armed the shooters. Silly as it sounds, the red indicator looks like a sweeping radar image.

But flipping a red glass stone to it's flat side can recreate that look pretty easily.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back