TDK Foam Pattern, Design, Costume Build. ( PIC Heavy)

Re: TDK Pattern, Design, Costume Build. ( PIC Heavy)

Updated collar/shoulder/chest pattern.

and paper tests

i think u should use 1 or 2mm foam sheets and double it up to make it bulky or make it in layers.. but what do i know lol jus sayin lol other than that lookin good.

Woah! I wish I had had your talent when creating my suit. The shoulders and back look amazing. I had a helluvah time trying to get it somewhat accurate and functional (something I came up very short in doing) and yours looks killer!

They are all free to use.

I got the shoulder bells foam done and the Abs, I started on the chest. I Just need to take some pictures. and continue on. I got side tracked by working on Dye Sub patterns.

Last edited:
I sleep about 5-6 hours a day lol .the rest is family time, drawing and video games , and work.

This is awesome. I may be doing tdk asap. this is a huge step from where it was originally posted. I may do another post for mine. if you are willing we could keep it as one thread for future ideas. cheers!

Thanks man... I am gonna start on my suit this weekend... I am building my suit on an old full body wetsuit... Thank you so much for the patterns and what an amazing job you did on them... I will take pics of my progress this year, I wish I would have done that last year... I was the Tinman last year because my daughter wanted to be Dorothy. I was pretty amazing and this year she wants to be batgirl!!!

Yea i got sidetracked with doing dyesub suit patterns lol, I really need to finish this.

Nice wish I had a wet suit to add it to. that would look really good with the foam.

They are to scale for me. the image that is on the sheet is exactly the size I needed. I am 5'7 before putting on foam and cutting i would cut the paper out and test the size as for most of the pieces they should work for anyone. if you have any questions how I attach pieces just ask away.

This is coming along great. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this. I'm doing something similar so we may be able to help each other along. Looking forward to seeing the end result!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back