Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

Ok, guys. I finally finished the shin. lol The legs are more complicated than the arms for sure. I'm gonna start on the thigh next. Check the link in the first post for the pep file. I will be loading the second boot cover with the Mk VII boot toe. That will probably go up on Monday. Later.

Mk%20VII%20Shin.png

Last edited:

oh my god mike this is perfect i cant waiting to start it hehe, thanks a lot !!!

Looking good IronLeoMan!

Now i'm a little confused when I looked at the Shoulder Bells. My question is, are those both shoulders you see in the viewer or is it just one side? And how exactly do they connect? Thanks.

there are connected by a web strap and buckles, thos shoulders were created from a pdo i made

i didn say anything against that, dpeterson was just wondering because there are 2 shoulderpieces in the file and he thought it was one per side :D

oh my god mike this is perfect i cant waiting to start it hehe, thanks a lot !!!

IronLeoMan said:
nice pep darkside i made a low res version of it myself too

Thanks guys. I'm glad you appreciate my hard work. lol I acctually just finished the Mk VII boot too. I will be uploading that after I finish unfolding it. Like I said before the toes are interchangeable with the Mk IV/VI model if you want to set it up that way.

Cool pics guys.

I uploaded the boot file. So you can get that on the link in the first post. I am gonna start posting pics of my files too so here you go:

Mk%20VII%20Boot.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back