Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

11365-mk87.jpg

my start on the mk3/warmachine/mk7 hybrid lol i will replace the bells to the correct ones as soon as they are up great file

im getting a bunch of people together for the avengers opening so i will be doing most of the costume work on that once again thats for another thread but here is an update of my build from before these files came out

11365-mk87.jpg

my start on the mk3/warmachine/mk7 hybrid lol i will replace the bells to the correct ones as soon as they are up great file

im getting a bunch of people together for the avengers opening so i will be doing most of the costume work on that once again thats for another thread but here is an update of my build from before these files came out

what kind of foam did you use? Thin craft foam or foam flooring?

It's really thin craft foam then I plasti-dip it. I did a mk5 for NYCC with just the foam no plasti-dip and it kinda fell apart but it really strengthens the foam

just got to work and have already printed the biceps i looked at the elbows but they are so similar to the mk6 elbows that i have already made i decided to not redo those. but as soon as i have something built i will post a pic most likely before today is over.

so i got the bicep built files worked good it was a little tight around my elbow but i just left one part open and it fits fine. i will post some pictures later tonite or you cam chech the link in my facebook page Instagram

Hey, I might be missing something, sorry if I am, but the lower forearm seems small. darkside501st did you make it to go from the wrist bone to the back of the elbow like this picture?

forearm.jpg

The scale on the pep file seems small at 8.5 inches. Again, I could be missing something. Great work so far. Just went to print the file and was having a little trouble figuring it out.

Hey, I might be missing something, sorry if I am, but the lower forearm seems small. darkside501st did you make it to go from the wrist bone to the back of the elbow like this picture?

forearm.jpg

The scale on the pep file seems small at 8.5 inches. Again, I could be missing something. Great work so far. Just went to print the file and was having a little trouble figuring it out.

well did you scale it to your arm or did you just print out what he scaled it at. 8.5 inches is pretty small

well did you scale it to your arm or did you just print out what he scaled it at. 8.5 inches is pretty small

Yeah, my forearm is 11 inches, I was just making sure that was the intended measurement. In cHARMcityXero's pic it looked like he used the upper forearm piece to extend past the lower forearm piece and it was throwing me off.

Everyone is going to be different. I am only 5' 5" so my forearms are not 11" long. Plus, this doesn't go all the way down to the wrist bone based on all my reference images not just the figurine.

You will have to adjust the scale to fit your body. You can also adjust the page margins to 8mm which will work for most printers. I have the margins set to 13mm top and bottom and 11mm on the sides for my Cameo cutting machine.

These files are going to be pretty much the same scale as Robo3687's files. So, the default scale on his files was 25, I was setting mine at 21. If you change it to 25 then they will print up at about the same size as his files.

Yeah, my forearm is 11 inches, I was just making sure that was the intended measurement. In cHARMcityXero's pic it looked like he used the upper forearm piece to extend past the lower forearm piece and it was throwing me off.

i did extend it because i just printed out the templates i didnt try adjusting any scale. i just made it work

Everyone is going to be different. I am only 5' 5" so my forearms are not 11" long. Plus, this doesn't go all the way down to the wrist bone based on all my reference images not just the figurine.

You will have to adjust the scale to fit your body. You can also adjust the page margins to 8mm which will work for most printers. I have the margins set to 13mm top and bottom and 11mm on the sides for my Cameo cutting machine.

These files are going to be pretty much the same scale as Robo3687's files. So, the default scale on his files was 25, I was setting mine at 21. If you change it to 25 then they will print up at about the same size as his files.

That makes sense. Thank you so much for your help and for these files. You're doing an amazing job!

i did extend it because i just printed out the templates i didnt try adjusting any scale. i just made it work

Gotcha, yeah it threw me off, but it looks really good. Can't wait to see it finished.

so i thought i was gonna get a bunch of work dne last night then i got tricked into getting hammered so i accomplished very little but here are some more build pics
11518-mk823.jpg

Just a quick little update to let you know I didn't drop off the face of the earth. Nope, gravity is still holding me here but unfortunately I did get sick and have spend a lot of time the last couple of days recuperating. I should be back at it in another day or two.

Just a quick little update to let you know I didn't drop off the face of the earth. Nope, gravity is still holding me here but unfortunately I did get sick and have spend a lot of time the last couple of days recuperating. I should be back at it in another day or two.

Hope u r feeling better cant wait to get my hands on the shoulder bells lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back