Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

Ok... the thigh has been uploaded! Go to the link in the first post to get it.

You've got some skill! Thanks for making these!

and thanks to the various people who have unfolded it :)

Ooooo... I hope the chest piece and back gets here soon, which I'm sure those pieces can be made fast cause they're simple, well, the chest is simple, to me. I'm getting anxious here, eeeeeeee.... haha! No take your time darkside, the files are great, but of course I hope it doesn't have to cut close to preview day. I thank God you're the one doing this.

Woah, nlschutd, where did you get that avatar?

Where can i find news on the 3rd movie???

it is costum made not by me though, the best to look for info is comicbookmovie and more

You've got some skill! Thanks for making these!

and thanks to the various people who have unfolded it :)

Thanks, I will probably have the abs modeled sometime at the beginning of next week. Keep posted.

Ooooo... I hope the chest piece and back gets here soon, which I'm sure those pieces can be made fast cause they're simple, well, the chest is simple, to me. I'm getting anxious here, eeeeeeee.... haha! No take your time darkside, the files are great, but of course I hope it doesn't have to cut close to preview day. I thank God you're the one doing this.

I appreciate your enthusiasm. I am kind of rushing it though cause I know the premier is getting close. I will probably go back through my models and tweak a few things and add some details like the panel grooves in the pieces that I left them off.

Besides you don't need all the details for a foam build which is what you are doing if you want it to be ready for the premier. lol If you are gonna do the real pep process then you might want to wait for the more detailed files. ;)

HA! Yeah, it's a foam costume, still it takes a lot of hours though. Plus with all the glue coating I have to do, priming, painting and gloss coat. But, still, it looks awesome, I have the arms done, one leg, boots are done, neck I did a while ago, the helmet is the only one that's going to be the hard piece. I have one shoulder done, hands have to be done, and all I'm waiting for is the ABS, chest and back.

526122_273528139396319_100002174054509_611291_1634279885_n.jpg

gonna be busy unfolding the cod piece. . .

Just a quick thought, Is the Mark 7's Neck any diffrent than the others?

The base of the neck is definitely different and the neck itself is slightly different but if you are looking at doing a foam build then you could use the Mk IV/VI neck file

hopefully darkside get my pm about the links for the cod piece and the .zip file that contains the previous parts converted for foam build

Ok guys/gals, I uploaded the Cod and all the Foam Templates that have been made so far.

Check the link in the fist post. I am almost done with the abs and IronLeoMan called dibs first on unfolding those.

575102_275304145885385_100002174054509_616621_1796218199_n.jpg

a quick comparison of the mark 2 cod, mark 6 cod and the mark 7 cod made of foam

380752_275304659218667_100002174054509_616639_878146817_n.jpg

and a test fit of the torso i'd made out of the mark 6 template modified to look like the mark 7's

the ab part was obviously from my mark 6 armor

564371_275304952551971_100002174054509_616645_681826929_n.jpg

Ok folks, I finished the abs and IronLeoMan will be unfolding them. Starting on the Chest next.

Here is a sneak peak:

Mk%20VII%20Abs.png

A little note on the abs - I have made them sectional so that there is some mobility. You should be able to use the ab flex system with these... again this is a more basic file. I am going to ad some more details at a later date and I will probably incorporate the lower ab section into the cod.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back