MattyCollector "Mattel Hoverboard" discussion

Yea I know the Delorean has been done over and over already. I'm sure we would see more BTTF prop stuff from them just like their GB replicas. They would just ask what we would want. After all the original Pitbull was there too, why not take advantage of it in case they decide to make one in the future.

... Or is one of these bigger because it has the spring hardware underneath?

419342_10150660488724844_57309659843_9119362_682370501_n.jpg

Yes. That is correct.

While a Pitbull would be awesome, I honestly can't see myself buying one.

I don't know what other fun, iconic prop they could make that would generate as much hype as the hoverboard.

Not too many props from the first movie that I could see Mattel selling. Maybe the remote control for the DeLorean, or a plutonium container. Nothing really exciting.

Part II is more of a 'fun' prop movie, so the choices are greater. Maybe Griff's slugger bat, Doc's binoculars or his sleeping device, Mr. Fusion, or Marty's jacket.

From III, I'd like to see Doc's time macine and train models.

One non-prop thing I'd like to see would be either a 1:18 or 1:24 scale replica of the time machine train.

I'd be cool if they included that springy rig the "hoovering" board prop has. I could picture myself tossing the board to the floor just to see it do that bouncy effect. You know, like Marty did, the first time he rode it.

But only if they use a real Krups 223 coffee grinder. Why buying a replica, if we can have an original? ;)

True, lol didn't think of that.

GuntahKela, that would be amazing! I might just have to rig something up once I get my board. Got plenty of reference photos now!

It would be cool if they made some kind of time circuit for display kinda like the one Bob Gale has himself that would light up with sounds, just an idea.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back