MattyCollector "Mattel Hoverboard" discussion

When you order, if you use a debit card how does the 'hold' work? Do they just simply take the whole lot when it ships? I can't afford for them to take it this month really.

When you order, if you use a debit card how does the 'hold' work? Do they just simply take the whole lot when it ships? I can't afford for them to take it this month really.

As I said before: It seems they only accept credit cards, no debit and no prepaid cards.

Has anybody in the US preordered or tried to preorder using a prepaid/gifcard? My brother only has one credit card, and doesn't want to use it online. I know Roland didn't have any luck, just wondering if anybody else has.

can't wait for the Hoverboard, ordered one from Germany..
with UPS International $188 ..not incl. Tax/Vat :(
but whatever, it's the Hoverboard :)

can't wait for the Hoverboard, ordered one from Germany..
with UPS International $188 ..not incl. Tax/Vat :(
but whatever, it's the Hoverboard :)

Yea me too, but what the hell. Highly recommend going for UPS option as the standard isn't trackable. In plain English that means if the idiot delivery guys lose it/break it....tough.

Thanks for the update.

In the not so staged photo of the boards on the table I spy calipers. My confidence in this board being accurate just increased. If we see color matching I'll order another.

Were there always two different sized boards? Or is one of these bigger because it has the spring hardware underneath?

419342_10150660488724844_57309659843_9119362_682370501_n.jpg

I say they would do it. After the Ghostbusters PKE meter came out Matty asked what prop would we like to see next and they gave us the option of the goggles, trap, and proton pack. I'm sure Matty would do the same with BTTF stuff and see what most people would want if this sells well which I'm sure it will.

Yea I agree and I read somewhere they wouldn't be making figures anymore as planned so what else could they do with the license?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back