Small Soldiers information, anybody?

Green Fish

Does anyone know where one of these limited edition Stan Winston produced replica figures could possibly be? If only a handfull were sold at a convention, and one set was sold at an auction, then what happened to the rest? I sadly assume that they are most likely owned by a recluse private collector.

I tried contacting the owner of one of these on eBay, but he never gave me a reply. (Well, hasn't yet, anyway.)

If anybody has any information on the status of these figures, please let me know!

5467840_2_l.jpg

I actually have one of the Japanese Chip Hazard statues! I was searching for the figures about two years ago, and I came across the statue on eBay for a ridiculously cheap cost! I couldn't turn it down. I think it was $40 at most, and it's still in excellent condition.
One of the SW figures was sold on eBay about three years ago, and I missed it by a DAY! I was also willing to pay $300 more than what it sold for, which was $700. (Kinda cheap!)

Though, the statue is still nothing compared to the actual thing made in the SW studio.
I once had the electronic Chip, also. My cousin's five year old son saw it and wanted to play with it, and to this day, I haven't the slightest clue what he did with it. :confused

Thanks for your help!

I have been searching forever for these. I own life size statues of chip, archer, insaniac, and freakenstein, but I would love to own those movie accurate figures!!!

Hi,Im new to this web site. But I own a screen used Butch Meathook figure.He is sweet. I also own the screen used Buzzsaw vehicle. It is the largest vehicle on the movie. The best thing is that is WORKS!!!. Goes forward,Back,Left,Right, and both hand controls work, also all lights work.

Last edited:
Cool would love to see some pictures
Hi,Im new to this web site. But I own a screen used Butch Meathook figure.He is sweet. I also own the screen used Buzzsaw vehicle. It is the largest vehicle on the movie. The best thing is that is WORKS!!!. Goes forward,Back,Left,Right, and both hand controls work, also all lights work.

Not even in the slightest bit close to being as cool as one of the actual Small Soldiers figures I own one of the 'Giant Toy World' vests seen in the film -

7566181_orig.jpg4875097_orig.jpg

I love the movie and this was a cheap item to pick up.

Going back to the limited edition figures - they are very cool. If they are limited to just 25 I would imagine they will now be all but impossible to get :(

Butch Meathook looks fantastic! Armyman we had actually talked a few months ago about your figure on eBay. Out of curiosity what type of stand are you using on him? I have been looking for something to support my screen used Archer.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back