George Lucas says Han never shot first, you were just confused

the fact you think HH's money caused him to w/draw is ridiculously ignorant

Is that what I said?

Hmmm... I "think" I wrote that Hughes was "able" to isolate himself because of his wealth, not the other way around.

But thanks for telling me what I think too. I'm glad you're here to clear these things up.

Oh by the way- my "rolleyes" reply was in response to your initial reply in which you were "shaking your head in disgust" on... what was it page 4 or so? I guess I should have quoted you so you would have been clear on the difference.

Kevin

Last edited:
Oddly enough, Lucas wants to remake ROTJ so that Han isn't blind at the Sarlacc. He feels Han needs to be more of a bad ass, so he will soon release a version where Solo fiercely attacks Fett with the pike, killing him with blunt force trauma to the skull.

The scene actually happened this way, you guys just think Fett gets hit in the back with a stick by a blind guy....But you're all idiots.

And also, when can I preorder this two horned helmet?

[...] Greedo became a stain on the cantina floor
And... according to one book in the EU, Greedo's body was also processed into drinks that were served in the bar. :lol

I never thought Han just shot the green goon out of the blue, I ALWAYS considered it a clear case of self defense. This was wild west rules as that was the whole point of having a damn bar scene for gawd sake.
Ponda Baba did not shoot before Obi-Wan had his arm cut off. Nobody blames Obi-Wan for doing the wrong thing here, not even GL.

And... according to one book in the EU, Greedo's body was also processed into drinks that were served in the bar.

Wow... that's just... icky. :sick

Certainly does put the SW universe into a whole new light if they are cannibals too.

I wonder whom the blue milk was. :unsure :lol

Kevin

Last edited:
Pull yourself together, man, the blue milk was Max Rebo's wife!!!!!

So Tatooine would have a system sort of like in "Dune", but instead of rendering the dead down for their water they render them down as drinks. Cool!

It's very clear that after all these years of people bashing Lucas' work (the prequels and the OT changes) that he is finally starting to publicly snap.
For a man who seems very much interested in making that almighty dollar, I am still scratching my head as to why he just won't cave in and offer the OT on Blu Ray, preserved exactly as they were originally made.

For a man who seems very much interested in making that almighty dollar, I am still scratching my head as to why he just won't cave in and offer the OT on Blu Ray, preserved exactly as they were originally made.

Wasn't his ex-wife was an editor on the original cuts? If so, rereleasing the original versions would mean giving money to his ex.

Pffffftttt, riiiight. Next you're going to tell me that wasn't actually Neville Sinclair, and that it was actually the guy from Hot Fuzz.

On the contrary. That was Prince Rupert of the Rhine, who led King Charles I's cavalry at Naseby. (now THERE's an obscure one for ya...if it helps any, he went up against Oliver Cromwell, who later became the headmaster of Hogwarts)

Wasn't he also mistaken as the twin brother of King Louis XIV, that guy in the iron mask? How is that even possible? WORMHOLES.

Actually, I think it has to do with dreams or something.

Ponda Baba did not shoot before Obi-Wan had his arm cut off. Nobody blames Obi-Wan for doing the wrong thing here, not even GL.

"Yet."

You forgot "Yet" at the end there.

Luke kills about 100,000 of the Empire's secretaries and janitors on the Death Star. Why not add a CG sequence of them all evacuating?

The Emperor is thrown into a huge pit on the second Death Star, where he lands in an escape pod and is ultimately redeemed by the love of some friendly Ewoks.

Princess Leia was verbally insulting to Tarkin, but through the magic of CGI, she now only threatens litigation!

Ben frightened those Sandpeople. That's not nice. Let's re-edit it so they and Luke can talk it out like grownups.

Seriously, GL is about three steps from flashing his vag at the paparrazi, shaving his head, and weeping on the cover of Star magazine.

Wasn't his ex-wife was an editor on the original cuts? If so, rereleasing the original versions would mean giving money to his ex.

I'm not keen on my ex-wives either, but I'd hardly take a dump on a global cultural phenomenon over it. Also, that doesn't explain the changes for the DVD and BR...

Right on!(y)thumbsup. Btw, your Brittney comparison...BRILLIANT!:lol:lol:lol

Luke kills about 100,000 of the Empire's secretaries and janitors on the Death Star. Why not add a CG sequence of them all evacuating?

The Emperor is thrown into a huge pit on the second Death Star, where he lands in an escape pod and is ultimately redeemed by the love of some friendly Ewoks.

Princess Leia was verbally insulting to Tarkin, but through the magic of CGI, she now only threatens litigation!

Ben frightened those Sandpeople. That's not nice. Let's re-edit it so they and Luke can talk it out like grownups.

Seriously, GL is about three steps from flashing his vag at the paparrazi, shaving his head, and weeping on the cover of Star magazine.

lmao.
omg, seriously?
congrats on the most ignorant, idiotic statememt on the site.
go read wiki or any other bio page on him.

lol. oh man.

If he had just put his dads money in the bank and let it collect interest he would have made more money than by his 'genius'.

Howard Hughes - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Read the wiki. Did you? Nothing genius there.

Howard R. Hughes, Sr. from Missouri of English descent, who patented the two-cone roller bit, which allowed rotary drilling for petroleum in previously inaccessible places. Howard R. Hughes, Sr. made the shrewd and lucrative decision to commercialize the invention by leasing the bits instead of selling them, and founded the Hughes Tool Company in 1909.
In January 1924, Howard Hughes Sr. died of a heart attack. Because Howard Sr.'s will had not been updated since Allene's death, Hughes inherited 75 percent of the family fortune.

As early as the 1930s, Hughes displayed signs of mental illness, primarily obsessive-compulsive disorder. Close friends reported that he was obsessed with the size of peas, one of his favorite foods, and used a special fork to sort them by size.

In December 1957, Hughes told his aides that he wanted to screen some movies at a film studio near his home. Hughes stayed in the studio's darkened screening room for more than four months, never leaving. He subsisted exclusively on chocolate bars, chicken, and milk, and relieved himself in the empty bottles and containers.

Sounds like Howard R. Hughes Sr. was the genius. His son was a high school dropout who farted around using dads money, and had really great hype.

And now, to make matters worse, someone says that the prequel trilogy is better than the original trilogy because it "has politics": Why the 'Star Wars' Prequels Are Better Than the Original Trilogy - Yahoo! Movies

5055032357_69d1d1be72.jpg

(the article, not you)

Already been done.

d16519551d.jpg

I don't agree with the Greedo shot first bs because as soon as his intentions to shoot Han was clear, Han had the right to gun him down. But it is His movie, so he can do what he wants with it.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back