Sleepy Hollow Replica Props and Costumes by Museum Replicas

i tell you what guys i have a production mold sword and its not very sexy lol its big and beefy... and im a big guy...
i have been working on making one more realistic and idealized by molding this one and cleaning it up, however i hope that this new one is better than the rest, and since i missed the albion one its all i can do to hope for it...

I found this thread, and since I always wanted one of the Headless horseman's swords, I went ahead and preordered one.

I've seen the one made years ago, but when I see them on ebay they are insane. I figure $200 isn't too bad.

I really like the movie. I watch it every Oct., and well really Keith Short worked on the tree of the dead, and I love everything he's done.

For those not familiar. I'd say a decent precent of what people do on here was made by him origionally.

Keith Short | Film Sculptor | sculpture and models for film, tv and commission

i tell you what guys i have a production mold sword and its not very sexy lol its big and beefy... and im a big guy...
i have been working on making one more realistic and idealized by molding this one and cleaning it up, however i hope that this new one is better than the rest, and since i missed the albion one its all i can do to hope for it...

Would be great to see pics...

this is the sword i have, taken from teh screen mold, these pics are taken from the ericpropman yourprops site whom i got it from... ill post some pics of the mold and parts i cut down to make cleaner and better :)

hessian2.png

hessian.png

Anyone planning on getting the Museum Replicas sword? I'd like to see and hear some things about it when it's finally released.

Seeing this thread a little late… I got the MR sword some time ago. I’ve owned a FX one for years and never liked it.The MR version is a whole lot more sword. Just look at the size of this thing compared to the FX version. It’s huge. Overall I think the quality is pretty good. The blade got a few scratches but it's straight and sharp. It feels very solid. And they actually tried to make it look old.

Hessians2.jpg

Nice. I just picked up the Katrina Van tassel gown for my wife and the Ichabod Crane costume for myself. Not sure how they will look but I figured I'd try it out.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back