Show your Star Trek Models

vaderman1701

Sr Member
I am in the process of building some of my Star Trek models and would love to see pictures of everyone elses's collections. I am particularly interested in accurate Enterprise, Reliant and Excelsior models. Once I am finished with mine, I will post pictures (may be a while).

Scott

Here's a couple of the Enterprise-B that I did right after the movie. I altered mine to show the aftermath of the Nexus Ribbon....

John
1701b.jpg

1701b2.jpg

E-Z fix for that: Put it on a base, torch it a bit, and say it was hit by a photon torpedo while cloaked, ala' Undiscovered Country....

John

Kenny,

Your models look great. It is slow going with mine. I just got into modeling over a year ago and have been working on a Federation Dreadnaught as my first attempt.

Between work and my 1 year old, finding time to work on it is a challenge. I really find it relaxing, even if it takes me a year to complete 1.

Once I figure out where I can post pictures for free, I will post the progress shots I have.

Scott

Hey Scott, thanks for the compliments. I have worked on model kits for some time and I learn new things each and every time I build one. I like doing Star Trek kits but right now I have Batman on the brain. On my website all the kits listed that say coming soon I have in my unbuilt collection. It is very relaxing for me also. Even if I just do something to a kit each week. I try to do a little each day whether it is cleaning a part or painting something.

Take a look at the other pages on my site. There are links for Batman, Star Wars and others.

Here is a site that might help you. I haven't checked it out very much, I just ran across it!

http://www.picturetrail.com/

Thanks again,
Kenny

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back