Castle - Blue Butterfly

Kestre

Wow, I just saw the episode "Blue Butterfly" of Castle this evening, and started searching for a necklace that looked similar. They're eBaying the actual necklace for charity!

Here it is, ending on Valentine's Day! It's currently at $2k with 50+ bids and 6d15h left. Good lord I wonder what it'll end up at! This is a great chance to snag some close up photos of the prop for any future group projects to recreate it.

Anyway, awesome prop. There aren't many Castle-specific props out there. As an aside, I got to see the actual steampunk arm pieces used in the episode on display at a convention at the artist's booth.

Well it actually ended at 4.6k!

I couldn't afford it so I made this...

blue%2520butterfly%252001.jpg

It looks great with my fedora and pistol prop (both from Indy-verse)! C'mon, Castle IS Indy in that episode!

blue%2520butterfly%252002.jpg

Came across this online, it's kinda nice but somehow didn't include the actual butterfly. But still something cool to add to any Castle collection. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back