Help with Wolverine claws

hulkamania

Hello there, I was wondering if someone could help me out...

I will probably be picking up an X3 Wolverine costume from the ebay seller "cosplayying". Though no Wolverine costume would be complete without claws to accompany it. There are plenty of Wolverine claws on ebay, but all that I've seen look pretty shady. Could someone please point me in the right direction of some quality claws?

Thanks.

I just make mine, I'm just finishing up a new set from wood. I'll try to get pics up when I'm finished. There may be someone over on LoH who can sell you a set.

the Prop Store London is selling some screen used X3 claws individually framed on ebay at the moment.

<div class='quotetop'>(Victorious-Jay @ Oct 6 2006, 07:04 AM) [snapback]1332931[/snapback]</div>
I'm curious if there are any Wolverine claws available other than the AA Designs claws that are 100% screen accurate.

-Jason M
[/b]

The claw looks really nice.
I'd bid on it if I had the cash.. but I don't :cry
Here's a pic of the one up for auction.

Wolverine's "adamantium" claw. The claws were made interchangeable so that they would always look pristine on set. The resin claw measures approx 27 cm (11 inches) long.
x3-2006-355.jpg

thats a pretty good picture, i wonder whether or note it might be worth blowing the picture up to get a 1.1 scale image and use it for reference to make your own. its got the lengh of the claw so it should be possible

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back