► Jkno's collection ◄

Congrats Sergiu!!!
your patience finally paid off :cool

May I ask who you get it from? those U channels look way better and more accurate to the O tubing cut in halve, that I used on my ROTJ E11

What a beauty :)
Only one of my 4 MGC sterlings comes close to yours reg. its pristine condition.

BTW: Do you want the missing "box-greeblie" in metal only or would you accept a resin one as well (think of it as a stand-in ;))? If so, PM me your adress :cool

Markus

Congrats Sergiu!!!
your patience finally paid off :cool

May I ask who you get it from? those U channels look way better and more accurate to the O tubing cut in halve, that I used on my ROTJ E11

What a beauty :)
Only one of my 4 MGC sterlings comes close to yours reg. its pristine condition.

BTW: Do you want the missing "box-greeblie" in metal only or would you accept a resin one as well (think of it as a stand-in ;))? If so, PM me your adress :cool

Markus

Thank you my friend! As I already said you were an inspiration! :) PM sent. What would be your recommendation for the door catch greeblie?

One of my 3 exceptions to the Original Trilogy Imperials only rule of collecting, together with the Gentle Giant Leia statue and Kotobukiya Droids statue:

Original Graflex Flashgun
Genuine Exactra 20 bubbles
Roy t-tracks & D-ring assembly
Custom stand & metal plaque

Graflex%20Luke%20Skywalker%20Lightsaber%2018.jpg

Graflex%20Luke%20Skywalker%20Lightsaber%2019.jpg

Luke_lightsaber_ANH_Graflex_01.jpg

Luke_lightsaber_ANH_Graflex_promo.jpg

JKNO, That is a true beauty! I have been saving a Graflex for either an ANH or a TFA once that gets closer to release. I was really leaning toward the TFA, but damn, this makes me want to finish out my OT saber collection now.

JKNO, That is a true beauty! I have been saving a Graflex for either an ANH or a TFA once that gets closer to release. I was really leaning toward the TFA, but damn, this makes me want to finish out my OT saber collection now.

Thanks. I'm not a lightsaber collector, but had to have one of the most iconic props in my collection nevertheless. I only hope my Imperial collectibles won't go on strike now :D

Thanks. I'm not a lightsaber collector, but had to have one of the most iconic props in my collection nevertheless. I only hope my Imperial collectibles won't go on strike now :D

Technically speaking, it was Vaders first. So you can sit it next to your eFx Legend, & it'd be like giving it back to him.
Either way, it looks amazing. Congrats on being able to add this to your awesome collection sir.

Technically speaking, it was Vaders first. So you can sit it next to your eFx Legend, & it'd be like giving it back to him.
Either way, it looks amazing. Congrats on being able to add this to your awesome collection sir.

Thanks and good point! :)

Infriggincredibe! Could only imagine having a collection like this.
Just to have that helmet and bust display!!!

One item I noticed....On the General Veers bucket, they actually did not have a chin up in the movie....

Infriggincredibe! Could only imagine having a collection like this.
Just to have that helmet and bust display!!!

One item I noticed....On the General Veers bucket, they actually did not have a chin up in the movie....

Thanks. :) But that helmet is not Veers, it is AT-ST Driver.

A great SW collection anywhere, and especially impressive to have all been brought into Romania. I have lived in and traveled throughout Europe for over two decades, so understand the obstacles you have faced. I drove to Romania from Frankfurt once, with a van filled with some of my own 'collections', which was about 15 suits of replica Roman armor. I was invited my Romanian archaeologists and was there to dedicate/celebrate the unveiling of a big statue of the Emperor Trajan, who as you know, could justly be considered the founder of Romania and why it has a distinctly Latin culture. I dressed 15 or sobook cover.jpg Romanian soldiers in my Roman gear, gave a talk in a movie theater, and then we made a parade to the Trajan statue. I have forgotten the name of the city we were in, but the trip began the day before the New York 9-11 tragedy. If I had waited on more day, the trip would have been canceled because of the attack, as I worked for the U.S. Army. In those days I just did historical props and reenactment, but since I returned to the U.S. I became involved with Star Wars costuming and prop building, with my fullsize Dewback and Bossk being very well known. Have you ever made it to a U.S or western Europe Star Wars Celebration?

A great SW collection anywhere, and especially impressive to have all been brought into Romania. I have lived in and traveled throughout Europe for over two decades, so understand the obstacles you have faced. I drove to Romania from Frankfurt once, with a van filled with some of my own 'collections', which was about 15 suits of replica Roman armor. I was invited my Romanian archaeologists and was there to dedicate/celebrate the unveiling of a big statue of the Emperor Trajan, who as you know, could justly be considered the founder of Romania and why it has a distinctly Latin culture. I dressed 15 or soView attachment 534630 Romanian soldiers in my Roman gear, gave a talk in a movie theater, and then we made a parade to the Trajan statue. I have forgotten the name of the city we were in, but the trip began the day before the New York 9-11 tragedy. If I had waited on more day, the trip would have been canceled because of the attack, as I worked for the U.S. Army. In those days I just did historical props and reenactment, but since I returned to the U.S. I became involved with Star Wars costuming and prop building, with my fullsize Dewback and Bossk being very well known. Have you ever made it to a U.S or western Europe Star Wars Celebration?

Thanks for this cool story! Great read! :cheers
Due to my health condition I couldn't go to any Celebrations as of yet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back