► Jkno's collection ◄

Recently the supposedly long lost ANH Darth Vader mask has been discovered in the collection of Patrice Girod. This is his book (in French) about the screen used costumes, props, models he owns:

Book%20Generations%20Science%20Fiction%2001.jpg

Book%20Generations%20Science%20Fiction%2002.jpg

You collection is amazing! I just got a Sterling kit so if I ever finish it I may have to steal your comlink idea. That really looks great!

Unfortunately no, I do not. I'm trying to stay with all real parts, so I only have the scope and the kit. I think the power cylinders and the counter will be the hardest to find.

Thanks. :) Congrats on the Sterling! Do you have all the greeblies and parts for it?

Unfortunately no, I do not. I'm trying to stay with all real parts, so I only have the scope and the kit. I think the power cylinders and the counter will be the hardest to find.

I know what you mean. All real parts on mine too. Of course t-tracks and cylinders are fan made, but the best available still though (Gino, Roy, Marv for t-tracks and PWC cylinders). For Hengstler I'd say try FISD, they show up there from time to time. But their prices raised lately, especially if you want a metal sleeve one. As for cylinders PWC made the best ones so far, Andy said later this year will make another run.

I am in awe every time I visit your thread :) !!!!

Since you posted about the generations science fiction book...could you eventually scan and post a/ some high res pictures of the ESB stunt lightsaber, as discussed here:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=260277

Thank you very much in advance buddy!

No problem my friend. Here they are, Markus, unfortunately no scanner here, just my old camera, hope the pics are ok. I also shot a few other interesting props he had, SW related of course:

Generations%20Science%20Fiction%20book%2004.jpg

Generations%20Science%20Fiction%20book%2005.jpg

Generations%20Science%20Fiction%20book%2002.jpg

Generations%20Science%20Fiction%20book%2003.jpg

Generations%20Science%20Fiction%20book%2006.jpg

Generations%20Science%20Fiction%20book%2001.jpg

No problem my friend. Here they are, Markus, unfortunately no scanner here, just my old camera, hope the pics are ok. I also shot a few other interesting props he had, SW related of course:

So if this is allegedly the "screen used" ANH vader helmet....then what is buried in the LFL archives vault?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back