Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED

OMG - SUPERNATURAL Rocks !!!! you have the Ultimate Prop !!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

My wife would make a deal with the DEVIL to get that car!

Where is a Crossroads Demon when you need one! :devil

Gordon

Doesn't the Supernatural Impala have those police-style spotlights on either side? It looks amazing! I'm looking to start a restoration project in the near future. I hope it turns out as well as this one!

Hey! "Hunter" looks amazing!! Definitely jealous of the pics with the cast in the impala/all their signatures! Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for the original impala and how much did you put in during the rebuild? I've been wanting to do this for awhile, just haven't been able to find a '67 4 door impala in even remotely good condition that doesn't cost an arm and a leg :/ I don't know where you're from, but you should go to the con in D.C! I'd love to see this car in person :)

- Kristen

Love the car. Awesome. I am working on my own but i cant find any specs on the interior. Could you help me out by telling me what all you did?

Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED

Doesn't the Supernatural Impala have those police-style spotlights on either side? It looks amazing! I'm looking to start a restoration project in the near future. I hope it turns out as well as this one!

Early seasons had them, then the car got smashed and when they rebuilt it they left those off.

- - - Updated - - -

Love the car. Awesome. I am working on my own but i cant find any specs on the interior. Could you help me out by telling me what all you did?

His is a little off interior wise from what the show uses.

Email me and I can send you some shots that will show you how the shows interior is. stephen.cornell1@gmail.com

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back