Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED

I have to say these pictures do not do this car justice. I was there and it was awesome.

I was wondering for all who are building the Impala. What is your thinking on the unity spot lights for the impala? The first 3 seasons there were there and were removed about season 4. Not to hijack thread just was curious.

I have to say these pictures do not do this car justice. I was there and it was awesome.

I was wondering for all who are building the Impala. What is your thinking on the unity spot lights for the impala? The first 3 seasons there were there and were removed about season 4. Not to hijack thread just was curious.

According to the photos posted by producer Jim Michaels, it seems that when the Impala comes back this season, it will have the spotlights back.

where did you see these pics? would like to see them.

I just checked his Twitter and the pics aren't available anymore but there is a tweet where he says they put the spot lights back on because it was for the flashback scene so I wouldn't expect the spotlights to be on when the car returns.

Last edited:
It was awesome seeing them back, it's too bad they wouldn't bring them back permanently. And it was awesome seeing Dean wearing the amulet again.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back