Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Subscribe
    Feb 8, 2012, 6:25 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #26

Godsmulligan said: View Post
    Super-cool. Did you add the little touches like the army man in the back ash tray?
    Of course, the chicks love that stuff!
    From
    Northern California
    Feb 9, 2012, 2:14 AM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #27

Kerr Avon said: View Post
    DAMN! Nice job getting the cast signatures!!! And .. umm.. what was Justine right about?
    I posted earlier that he was SO getting laid with that car.
    From
    Cologne, Germany
    Feb 9, 2012, 5:55 AM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #28

EyeofSauron said: View Post
    just dont get stopped by the police

if they ask you to open your trunk, youre screwed
    I was just thinking exactly the same...hard to explain

GREAT RIDE!!!

Markus
    Feb 9, 2012, 2:00 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #29

as long as the weapons aint in it..or you have a carry conceal permit then youd be set.
    Feb 9, 2012, 2:46 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #30

Justine said: View Post
    I posted earlier that he was SO getting laid with that car.
    Right.

Must buy an Impala.
  6. RPF Premium Member Sundowner's Avatar
    From
    Shadow
    Feb 9, 2012, 2:51 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #31

Wow you had the real deal in your Impala!
  7. Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Feb 9, 2012, 2:58 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #32

This is by far the COOLEST THING I've seen on the RPF, OUTSTANDING And the best part, Sam, Dean and Cas' are signing it.

DAZ
    From
    Conroe, TX
    Feb 15, 2012, 9:43 AM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #33

I have to say these pictures do not do this car justice. I was there and it was awesome.

I was wondering for all who are building the Impala. What is your thinking on the unity spot lights for the impala? The first 3 seasons there were there and were removed about season 4. Not to hijack thread just was curious.
    From
    Northern California
    Feb 16, 2012, 12:07 AM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #34

ARES GW said: View Post
    I have to say these pictures do not do this car justice. I was there and it was awesome.

I was wondering for all who are building the Impala. What is your thinking on the unity spot lights for the impala? The first 3 seasons there were there and were removed about season 4. Not to hijack thread just was curious.
    According to the photos posted by producer Jim Michaels, it seems that when the Impala comes back this season, it will have the spotlights back.
    Feb 16, 2012, 11:42 AM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #35

Justine said: View Post
    According to the photos posted by producer Jim Michaels, it seems that when the Impala comes back this season, it will have the spotlights back.

where did you see these pics? would like to see them.
    From
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Feb 18, 2012, 5:52 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #36

kysupernatural said: View Post
    where did you see these pics? would like to see them.
    I just checked his Twitter and the pics aren't available anymore but there is a tweet where he says they put the spot lights back on because it was for the flashback scene so I wouldn't expect the spotlights to be on when the car returns.
    Last edited by Comedian03; Feb 18, 2012 at 5:58 PM.
  12. Member Since
    Apr 2010
    From
    Arkansas
    Feb 18, 2012, 6:18 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #37

That is about the coolest thing I've seen in a long while! Nice work!!!!!!
    From
    Overland Park (Kansas City)
    Feb 19, 2012, 5:49 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #38

Here's photos of the spotlights back on the car. This is from Friday's episode called "Repro Man". Man, it's good to see them back on the car!

Attachment 84616

Attachment 84617

Attachment 84618
    Feb 19, 2012, 5:55 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #39

looks very nice
    From
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Feb 19, 2012, 8:03 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #40

It was awesome seeing them back, it's too bad they wouldn't bring them back permanently. And it was awesome seeing Dean wearing the amulet again.
    Last edited by Comedian03; Feb 19, 2012 at 10:23 PM.
    Feb 19, 2012, 10:51 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #41

Any Legos jammed in the vents?
    From
    Conroe, TX
    Feb 20, 2012, 10:59 AM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #42

Comedian03 said: View Post
    It was awesome seeing them back, it's too bad they wouldn't bring them back permanently. And it was awesome seeing Dean wearing the amulet again.
    That question was asked at this past convention in Nashville. I do believe Jensen said that the studio drop about 30k into one of the Impalas and he mentioned he doesn't see it being gone to much longer...one can hope anyway.
    From
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Feb 20, 2012, 3:31 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #43

ARES GW said: View Post
    That question was asked at this past convention in Nashville. I do believe Jensen said that the studio drop about 30k into one of the Impalas and he mentioned he doesn't see it being gone to much longer...one can hope anyway.
    Yeah I know the Impala is coming back, I meant it would be cool to see the spotlights come back permanently.
    From
    Conroe, TX
    Feb 20, 2012, 3:40 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #44

Comedian03 said: View Post
    Yeah I know the Impala is coming back, I meant it would be cool to see the spotlights come back permanently.
    Personally I am not too found of the spot lights myself.
  20. SupernaturalFan is offline SupernaturalFan
    Feb 25, 2012, 7:21 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #45

Can I be a massive ******-bag for just one second? Don't get me wrong, I love the absolute **** outta this car. It's by far the best freaking thing ever made by a Supernatural fan. You've done such an incredible job, so I feel bad even bringing this up. The carpet colour of the original screen used whip isn't black, more like a light to medium brown loop. I took a lot of screen grabs back when I was making my 1/24 model of the impala, which for some reason is still waiting to be finished. I just thought you might like to know.

+1 for the spotties!
    Feb 26, 2012, 3:21 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #46

SupernaturalFan said: View Post
    Can I be a massive ******-bag for just one second? Don't get me wrong, I love the absolute **** outta this car. It's by far the best freaking thing ever made by a Supernatural fan. You've done such an incredible job, so I feel bad even bringing this up. The carpet colour of the original screen used whip isn't black, more like a light to medium brown loop. I took a lot of screen grabs back when I was making my 1/24 model of the impala, which for some reason is still waiting to be finished. I just thought you might like to know.

+1 for the spotties!
    It's actually the original gold they used in the 67' chevrolets ..later on in the seasons they used a custom lighter tan to match..but most people go with black...even Jensen said he liked black the best in a youtube vid...that's also the color Ill prob go with BLACK...be BACK IN BLACK....
    From
    Mexico
    Feb 26, 2012, 3:32 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #47

Great job dude, specially loved the trunk with everything you need to go hunting
    From
    Perth, Western Australia
    Feb 27, 2012, 10:17 AM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #48

This is freaking incredible; words cannot describe how much I am in love with your work on this car. KUDOS!!!

Out of interest, where did you learn to restore vintage cars? Because holy crap that one was absolutely gutted when you first bought it. My boyfriend and I want to get into doing something similar, but we have absolutely no idea what we're doing. Did you learn specifically for the Impala, or had you had some experience prior?

Sorry for the questions, I know they'll take a while to answer
    Apr 23, 2012, 10:08 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #49

I was never really into cars before watching Supernatural. Then, after I saw the Impala on Supernatural, I knew that had to be my car. I pretty much learned everything as I went along, and my dad knows a lot about cars so he knew a lot about the mechanical aspect of the restoration. My best advice would be to just get started. A lot of the parts can be found at Classic Industries or Impala Bobs, and 99% of the interior can be done at home without the use of special tools.

Izzzie said: View Post
    This is freaking incredible; words cannot describe how much I am in love with your work on this car. KUDOS!!!

Out of interest, where did you learn to restore vintage cars? Because holy crap that one was absolutely gutted when you first bought it. My boyfriend and I want to get into doing something similar, but we have absolutely no idea what we're doing. Did you learn specifically for the Impala, or had you had some experience prior?

Sorry for the questions, I know they'll take a while to answer
    Apr 23, 2012, 10:12 PM - Re: Supernatural Replica "Hunter" 1967 Impala FINISHED #50

SupernaturalFan said: View Post

+1 for the spotties!
    Not a problem! lol I know that the correct carpet is a factory GM gold but I just hated the color. That and the fact that dirt shows up easily on GM gold carpeting.