eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

I would love to get the Black Panther mask, Joker handgun and the Harley Quinn bat to add to my other custom HQ bat. But it's EFX, which means we might never see them actually completed and sold to the public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally.. An accurate, beautiful Black Panther comes to the market. A helmet no one has even come close to nailing yet.. And cast from the real deal? It's a dream come true!

Wait... It's from eFX!? Well.. I knew it was too good to be true. I guess I'll never get that perfect Panther replica I've been wanting.. Surely won't be coming from eFX atleast..

image.jpeg

I am just absolutely in love with this helmet. Damn you eFX. Damn you....

I'd expect it to be at least $500-$800.. And judging by their track record, never delivered. Such a shame Marvel such an amazing piece to eFX.

Last edited:
No, thanks. I'm not supporting that company any further the way they devalue their customers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Star Lord Helmet is going up for pre-order on April 20th as well.
Expected delivery is Q3-2017 which means customers should have it in hands by the time Avengers 4 rolls out in 2019.

Yeah, not interested in none of those. If they were to release that Loki helmet though.... I would have to swallow my pride, go against my common sense and order one.

Because Stealth Shield is only 250 limited and EFX already made these before, I am suspecting it wouldn't take as long as other unfulfilled products...
Regardless, hope to see BD or metal ver. someday

Just got the Starlord mask. Pretty well made, just not sure if I would pay $700 for this? But got this as a present so I won't complain. The paintjob is quite simple and missing details like the little scratches and dings the original has. And weirdly it has blue magnetic clipon lenses inside. Maybe they are blue in part 2?

Attachments

• IMG_8864.JPG
    IMG_8864.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
Just got the Starlord mask. Pretty well made, just not sure if I would pay $700 for this? But got this as a present so I won't complain. The paintjob is quite simple and missing details like the little scratches and dings the original has. And weirdly it has blue magnetic clipon lenses inside. Maybe they are blue in part 2?

Actually the original DID have blue lenses-- they were only backlit with the red. But still, I agree on the $700 front. Don't think I could bring myself to do that.

They are shipping it already? That is so unlike eFx. Tell me, which parts of it are metal?

How'd you get yours so fast? Everywhere says it not coming out for a few more months.

They are shipping it already? That is so unlike eFx. Tell me, which parts of it are metal?

I don't know when they will start shipping this. I got this through other channels as a present. But I noticed that you can preorder it at sideshow for 699 now.
As far as I can tell the only parts that are actually metal is the wire mesh in those two round tubes in front where the mouth is and on each side are 3 round little wire mesh tubes.
Also most of the screws seem to be metal. All in all this looks more like an an actual handmade piece like it would come out of an actual propshop than something from a factory. So the built quality is pretty good. Just the paintjob is a little disappointing.

Would you mind uploading side and rear photos? As well as the inside?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

IMG_5114.JPGIMG_5115.JPG

Just wanted to throw this out there to compare a fan made piece to the official offering.

This was printed by JOATRASH FX and completely finished and painted by myself for @Stieller with a Risu lens kit install.
Price wise, just about on par with the eFx lid but for my money? It's like night and day. If he'd master and sell resin casts I think it would be the definitive Star-Lord to get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back