eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

nlschutd

you guy's seen this ?

Earlier today, eFx Collectibles announced that they will release a new line-up of replicas based on the properties of Marvel Comics, starting with this year's The Avengers.

40905L.jpg

:p looks pretty good to me

Last edited:
eFX Announce Avengers Collectibles

Looks like we'll be getting a few gems here

THOR HELMET!

Apparently they'll also be displaying them at WonderCon

e0c77954.jpg

The article related to this said that prices for their replicas will range from $49 - $ 1500!!!

So I'm glad I got Chris' shield!

Congrat's to eFX!
This is HUGE....and I can't wait to own every single one of those helmets and shield above.
Awesome news....just awesome.:thumbsup

David

Looks good. The only thing I would have hoped for is the leather liner for the Cap mask (it looks incomplete without it)

I see they have the Cheek details on the Ironman - nice.

Re: eFX Announce Avengers Collectibles

Wow, very cool, I'll be on the look out for these. I knew that eFX has the license to make the Avengers shields (the main reason I could not get a license I think), but I was told their shield would be made from resin, not aluminum... I guess we'll see.

Edit: keep in mind, that the shields in Avengers are all resin or rubber, so what they are making will be accurate i believe. :) I look forward to seeing them.

Last edited:
lol, there are two topics on this. .. I just posted this on the other topic:

Wow, very cool, I'll be on the look out for these. I knew that eFX has the license to make the Avengers shields (the main reason I could not get a license I think), but I was told their shield would be made from resin, not aluminum... I guess we'll see.

Edit: keep in mind, that the shields in Avengers are all resin or rubber, so what they are making will be accurate i believe. I look forward to seeing them.

Yeah, if these are anything like the quality in their Vader helmet, which I am sure they will be, I think I'll have to get each of them :)

I posted it on different boards as well

I'm so excited for Thors helmet. I think that may be the stand out piece that people will want

I'm not sure I'm digging the idea of a resin shield. I'm just waiting for that tracking number from you! It's close. I can feel it (I'm right, aren't I!!!?) :lol

Then of course I'll have the inevitable custom fees. Ugh

I posted it on different boards as well

I'm so excited for Thors helmet. I think that may be the stand out piece that people will want

I'm not sure I'm digging the idea of a resin shield. I'm just waiting for that tracking number from you! It's close. I can feel it (I'm right, aren't I!!!?) :lol

Then of course I'll have the inevitable custom fees. Ugh

Yep, this weekend she'll finally be done since the new harware is in. :)

The nice thing about the resin shield, is that they'll be able to capture the proper detail in the front star, and it will be flush with the rest of shield. I think it will look just like you see in the pics that are coming out from the Avengers sets and behind the scenes stuff.

think i will buy them al i only hope the dont looks as bad as the sideshow helmet from iron-man. but the picture looks promising

We are really excited to be the new worldwide licensee for MARVEL prop replicas and collectibles. Our license does not only include the upcoming Avengers movie, it includes some of the previous MARVEL films and the comic book universe!

Let me give you a little insight into our new line of prop replicas. These fall into our "Legend" series since all of the props and helmet prototypes were made from the ORIGINAL molds from the ORIGINAL prop makers! So, we would like to extend a very special thank you to Studio Art and Technology (Thor Hammer - Avengers version and the Captain America Shield including all of the straps and hardware), Ironhead (Thor and Captain America Helmets) and Legacy (formerly Stan Winston Studios) (Iron Man helmet original molds)

More to come!

Oh, BTW, the Captain America helmet will come with cowl, unfortunately, we did not have time to finish it for this picture. It is actually made from a silk screened nylon (not leather) like some of the other details pieces on the costume.

Forgot to mention . . Don't you think that our Captain America Shield and Helmet will go great with UD Replicas's motorcyle suit? That is how I am going to display mine! I already talked to David about this a while ago! :p

Now, the legal disclaimer, since I said this. . . the helmet is NOT made for head protection!

Nice! Will these be wearable?

1:1 23-24 inch head?

We are using the actual molds that made the screen used helmets. So please note that Robert Downey Jr has a very small head, so it may not fit everyone!

Thanks!

Bryan

And Chris is correct, our first shield will be made in fiberglass. The fiberglass version was the primary prop used in the filming of the Avengers. The aluminum ones were too heavy and they were too easily damaged!

Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back