eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Does anyone else think that not hearing anything for 3 weeks after submitting the payment form is lame?

Is there anyone else on here that's still to hear anything back? I'm telling you they're waiting to see if there are any returns and then they'll ship one off to lil ole me in the UK.

If I don't hear anything back by the end of next week I think I'm going to give up and start lobbying for a refund of my deposit.

Does anyone else think that not hearing anything for 3 weeks after submitting the payment form is lame?

Is there anyone else on here that's still to hear anything back? I'm telling you they're waiting to see if there are any returns and then they'll ship one off to lil ole me in the UK.

If I don't hear anything back by the end of next week I think I'm going to give up and start lobbying for a refund of my deposit.

I wouldn't wait any longer. If you have been already charged, just contact your credit card company and say you suspect potential fraud. I bet EFX will contact you right away. Once EFX fears that they are going to lose money, they will become very cooperative.

I emailed you that according to our records, we never received your agreement. Please let us know how you sent the agreement back to us.

Thanks!

I emailed you that according to our records, we never received your agreement. Please let us know how you sent the agreement back to us.

Thanks!

Hello.

Nice to hear from you, shame it's to deal with a grievance.

I've fwd'd you a copy of the email. As with all my correspondence it was to the only contact email I had until yesterday

CustomerService@eFXCollectibles.com

:cry

(Added) this is the same email address I emailed requesting a shipping quote however after I hadn't heard back in 2 weeks I sent the payment form in anyway. Though you did get back to me in the end.

Last edited:
Hello.

Nice to hear from you, shame it's to deal with a grievance.

I've fwd'd you a copy of the email. As with all my correspondence it was to the only contact email I had until yesterday

CustomerService@eFXCollectibles.com

(Added) this is the same email address I emailed requesting a shipping quote however after I hadn't heard back in 2 weeks I sent the payment form in anyway. Though you did get back to me in the end.

Thanks got it this time. But we never received the first one that you sent to us. As you know, we cannot take responsibility for emails that do not come through.

Also, I saw your note on the bottom of the form. We do this for YOUR PROTECTION. We requested our credit card processing company to NOT save the CCV. This way, if someone logins to your account without your authtorization, they cannot complete the transaction since they do not have your CCV.

And, since we are processing your order on your account and checking that you agree to our terms and conditions, we need your signature to authorize the transaction.

This is more work for us, but we think protecting your credit card information is more important.

Thanks!

Bryan

Last edited:
Got my helmet today and I'm really happy with it. Has nice weight to it and looks ****ing beautiful! It kills me that I can't display but I'll have space for it soon.

These items eFx made were absolute quality! So happy to own them! I just wish they would release them in a more timely manner. That IM helmet and Cap's shield can't come soon enough!

Got my helmet today and I'm really happy with it. Has nice weight to it and looks ****ing beautiful! It kills me that I can't display but I'll have space for it soon.

These items eFx made were absolute quality! So happy to own them! I just wish they would release them in a more timely manner. That IM helmet and Cap's shield can't come soon enough!
pics or didnt happen ;)

Awesome, glad you're happy man! :)

- - - Updated - - -

pics or didnt happen ;)

SECONDED!

Sorry guys. I just opened the box, insured for quality, marveled at its beauty, did the obligatory head wear and put it back in the box. It's been like this for the past few months with my collectibles, as I ran out of space. If I get around to it, I'll open again and take some pictures.

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post.

I've already emailed these photos to Bryan at EFX.

Not even got the protective paper off the full helmet and i'm greeted with this.

It's a 3D crack and if you run your (gloved) nail over it you can feel it catching.

300293-2.JPG

Side view

300292-1.JPG

as well as the paint looking scuffed off on the raised detailing and a spec of dust stuck into the paint.

300294-3.JPG

Got a speedy reply and a replacement is possible. Seems to have been damaged in transit.

Overall I does look ace, if it was in great condition i'd be one heck of a collectable.

300505-helmet-hammer.JPG

Last edited:
I'm having to pay £82 import tax for the damaged helmet, and then I will get another £82 bill for the second once a replacement is available. I've requested the forms necessary to get a refund but these things are painfully slow.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back