eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

I saw what Lager toys posted on their facebook page (even though I thought that their experience with their Mjölnir and the way Marvel reacted might have somewhat discouraged them to move forward with Marvel related products) but who is the 2nd company ?

I'll shoot you a PM. I prefer to not spread the information here too much because we know Marvel/Disney is all over this forum (they have shut down threads here, and send members "cease and desist" notices) and I would actually like to see some of these products get made.

Last edited:
Aw man that's dope.

Not really, if you don't mind it being slightly smaller and with a larger star than the movie version give the airsoft shield a try.

http://www.therpf.com/f78/captain-america-airsoft-movie-style-shield-182358/

I'm still holding out hope to have an EFX shield to keep the trading cards company.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll shoot you a PM. I prefer to not spread the information here too much because we know Marvel/Disney is all over this forum (they have shut down threads here, and send members "cease and desist" notices) and I would actually like to see some of these products get made.

Oooh PM me too :)

Well Sheeet. PM me your paypal address, I want to sent you however much a Canadian beer costs :cool

See hearing it's just one guy, I still have no sympathy haha. When i got my Museum Replicas thor hammer and it was garbage and nothing like the promo pics I e mailed MR and they said 'it's difficult to do that'

Which annoyed the **** out of me because I'm not making them make it, they said they could do it then charged me accordingly.

For the $600 these helmets cost he could afford to hire two temps for a couple of days to deal with the payments. Noone is forcing them to be so lackluster. I've seen people on the junkyard with better service..

Hey man. Yeah, mine arrived yesterday, actually. I believe you own me some beer. :lol

That whole company is pretty much being run single handedly by Bryan Ono.

I have the Thor helmet and hammer now,and they are the holy grails of my collection! Amazing work and hope to get the captain America cowl.

Wow it looks awesome, more awesome than previous pics had led me to believe. Nice one.

Yeah, it's a good looking hammer. I have three THOR hammers, the eFX version and two custom made hammers (one solid metal and one metal powder/resin). All are great collection pieces. Just need to be extra careful handling the eFx one.

Now I'm happy. :) And the paint looks great!
image.jpg

I second that motion. Looks ace though.

Also it's been 3 weeks now and I've not heard jack about my payment being received or anything. :cry

That's a nice display, wish anything i displayed was as neat as that :)

Captain Canadia! Love it.

I think you've convinced me i NEED a cap shield in my life.

Ha! Thanks guys! I'm very proud of the Avengers wall in my den. :)

View attachment 294944 My awesome wife bought 3 out of the 4 items there. I love her very much!

It's hard to tell from the photos, but we are actually Canadians. Ha!

Great display, great costume and great girlfriend. You are a lucky man! I got find myself one of these aluminum shields. Who made yours?

Btw, there's finally a fiberglass Shield up for pre-order.

Thanks! I ended up buying the shield off of eBay from a guy in Miami. The straps/handles weren't installed, so I built the back part of it myself out of belts and CNC'ed metal parts. If I had my time back though, I would just buy one from Cousin Dave or Chris Fields... their work is remarkable at a great price!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back