eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

There is a place I send most of my collectibles to, right across the border in Niagara Falls. It's no use though... the Thor helm is only on sale at their website and they only send it to the billing address. Trust me, I would have ordered somewhere else if I could.

So the helmet is $600, the shipping is $220 = that exchanges to £491 + i'm guessing around I paid £70 import tax for a hot toys tumbler and that was what $300 $350, sheet, i might get lumped with another bill for another £140. This think could end up costing me £631. Oooft. Thats $1053.22

That's insane. I hate past-me right now.

This, I'll never understand .. they're supposed to work for the client, not have the client pay even more for their goods. What it does is that because of the stupid carrier's price, we don't buy their product and we turn to fleebay or anyone else. Last alternative can always be to have someone pay it for us in the US .. but that's so much trouble!!!

I take it no ones been charged or got a dispatch notice yet :lol

They finally mailed me back apologising for the delay and saying that Monday was a holiday in the US and they've started processing the orders, that was tuesday and still nothing. I think their website said they had half the stock remaining so what's taking so long processing 125 orders?

288757-thor-helm.png

(it seems whenever i buy something from sideshow, efx etc they seem to ship them out right before a holiday so it's impossible to contact them)

You do realize that eFX does more than just this Thor helmet, yes? Their sole focus isn't getting your helmet shipped to you.

OH MY GOD I DIDNT REALISE THAT THANK YOU SO MUCH KEVIN YOU ARE SO HELPFUL HOW DID THE INTERNET MANAGE WITHOUT YOU :love I think someones arguing over who is better: one direction or justin beiber, you'd better go and get involved before you miss it.

- - - Updated - - -

and yuss, RPF DOES have an ignore function, i shall enjoy that.

So back to my original question, I take it no one has heard anything about dispatch yet.

Last edited:
Not me. I'm actually just constantly checking my account to see if I was charged yet. I'll post here when I get new details.

You got a place picked out for the helmet? I think I might move things around this weekend so it can go next to my Museum Replicas (which looks goood from a distance) Mjolnir on top of my bookcases.

You got a place picked out for the helmet? I think I might move things around this weekend so it can go next to my Museum Replicas (which looks goood from a distance) Mjolnir on top of my bookcases.

You know, I ran out of space a long time ago. I'm one of those people collecting boxes. I'm hoping to move to a bigger place soon. When I do I want to have a lighted stand for all my props, sort of like a trophy room.

You know, I ran out of space a long time ago. I'm one of those people collecting boxes. I'm hoping to move to a bigger place soon. When I do I want to have a lighted stand for all my props, sort of like a trophy room.

Haha me too man. I've got a nice Ikea set up with lights on but those bookcases are filled with hot toys and a few props on the top.

Started collecting 1:1 helmets and i've not got space for any of those, they're kinda just around the place.

really quite proud of all my crap though :)

Oooh it looks real nice. Where in the world are you DFanatic? I'm in the UK. Money is still in my account though :(

Hey man, I live in Canada. They haven't charged me yet either. I asked the guy who took the pictures and he mentioned that he got a shipping notice from eFx. We should hear from them this week.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back