eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

I actually had to mail it in! Ha! My scanner is broke and I don't have a fax machine

Could be worse, they might have asked for carrier pigeon.

Or smoke signals...

I actually had to mail it in! Ha! My scanner is broke and I don't have a fax machine

Could be worse, they might have asked for carrier pigeon.

Or smoke signals...

Haha, thay'd be all 'what is this high tech method you speak of? carrier pigeon? never heard of it sounds a bit to advanced for us'

You know I wouldn't mind if they ran things like Master Replicas were you got what you ordered within a year from the date they said they were going to make the product. EFX looks like they make a really great product from what they have made so far. Just wish they wouldn't take multiple years to finally ship what they say they are going to make.

I love how everyone is quick to complain about how terrible this company is, and then throw hundreds of dollars at them.

for goodness sake.

Everyone throws hundreds of dollars at them and then spend 2 years waiting and then complaining. You have everything backwards. Nice try though.

No, not quite... You know their track record going into your purchase. If you don't, then shame on you for not doing your due diligence before dropping that kind of money.

Everyone is quick to throw their money at them then complain vs people do research on the company and then complain. They're wildly contradictory statements.

I think you just love a moan.

I don't thoroughly research every company i buy something from, and I dare say neither do many other people. But I'm happy you do and can save yourself the bother. I'm actually wondering if you're an RPF troll.

You guys just need to trust that they'll eventually ship out the helmets to you. Yes their CS sucks big time but that's just how it is. Once you guys get the product in hand, all will be well. Unless you need the prop for a con or something happening soon, there's no real rush to get it in hand so stop stressing yourselves. In my experience with them, they don't charge you the final balance and sit on it for a long while before they ship the goods, so as long as you fill out the form correctly, there should be no drama.

You guys just need to trust that they'll eventually ship out the helmets to you. Yes their CS sucks big time but that's just how it is. Once you guys get the product in hand, all will be well. Unless you need the prop for a con or something happening soon, there's no real rush to get it in hand so stop stressing yourselves. In my experience with them, they don't charge you the final balance and sit on it for a long while before they ship the goods, so as long as you fill out the form correctly, there should be no drama.

:D encouraging words. we're not stressing, we're just creating a little support group for ourselves where we know others are experiencing the same kind of trivial first world problems and can talk about it in a happy environment.

Some people find it acceptable, some people don't. I'm sure you don't need everyone on the internet to agree with you or you'd be a very tired boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeeeeeeeeeus $220 for shipping. Mother humper! Right im going to start moaning again now.

Thats £131 for those in the UK. not including duties and taxes of course.

I think i've just gone from excited to terrified. Time to get a pay-day-loan.

Thats £131 for those in the UK. not including duties and taxes of course.

I think i've just gone from excited to terrified. Time to get a pay-day-loan.

Wow, that's pretty expensive. I'm scared for what they are going to charge me to send it to Canada. REALLY wish they would ship to an address other than my billing address. Which parcel company are they using? Did they say?

Wow, that's pretty expensive. I'm scared for what they are going to charge me to send it to Canada. REALLY wish they would ship to an address other than my billing address. Which parcel company are they using? Did they say?

FedEx International Economy.

Yeah it's super expensive, did not see that coming. Plus i'm guessing i'll have another £70 import tax to the UK.

Anyone outside the US shouldn't order directly from eFX. For us in the Canada, Montreal region, we can use these guys:
Freeport Forwarding

Their service is outstanding and you just can't go wrong.

There is a place I send most of my collectibles to, right across the border in Niagara Falls. It's no use though... the Thor helm is only on sale at their website and they only send it to the billing address. Trust me, I would have ordered somewhere else if I could.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back