eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Sent the paperwork today.... hope it gets here soon.

i emailed them RE a shipping quote to the UK on Sunday and no word back, if theres only 250 worldwide and their website says half that stock is remeaining (i think thats what the remaining bar means) then they should only have 125 emails to deal with, i could do that in a morning. c'mon EFX get your finger out.

My wife bought me that EFX Thor Helmet for my Birthday last year. LOL! Now that she filled out the EFX paperwork and scanned it back into the computer to email to EFX... (bewildering to me that they actually use paperwork) perhaps it will arrive this month! Yay! A much belated birthday to me.

You'd think that a simple PayPal account would save them piles of work (and maybe prevent some upset customers). I don't know about you guys, but if I was running a prop business, I would focus on the money collection part just as much as the product part. Wacky! :facepalm

My wife bought me that EFX Thor Helmet for my Birthday last year. LOL! Now that she filled out the EFX paperwork and scanned it back into the computer to email to EFX... (bewildering to me that they actually use paperwork) perhaps it will arrive this month! Yay! A much belated birthday to me.

You'd think that a simple PayPal account would save them piles of work (and maybe prevent some upset customers). I don't know about you guys, but if I was running a prop business, I would focus on the money collection part just as much as the product part. Wacky! :facepalm

given that they've taken 2 years to get this thing out i think they ARE paying as much attention to collection payment as they did making the thing, which is not much attention at all.

Maybe they are not going paypal because it allows people to claim their money back, so they are trying to guarantee they don't get people backing out for extraordinary wait times.

I actually opened a case with VISA against EFX last year over a stormtrooper helmet. After several attempts of VISA trying to get a hold of them, (with no success) VISA reversed the payment. I never did hear from the company directly about it.

- - - Updated - - -

In their defense though, I did order one of those Agent Coulson ID badges, and that came reasonably quick. (Only waited 3 months start to finish, and for EFX, that's really good)

I won't say anything about the customer service headaches since it's been well-covered already, but I'll just chime in and say that the EFX Mjolnir I got is just gorgeous. It makes me happy. I'm really looking forward to getting the Thor helm!!!

I won't say anything about the customer service headaches since it's been well-covered already, but I'll just chime in and say that the EFX Mjolnir I got is just gorgeous. It makes me happy. I'm really looking forward to getting the Thor helm!!!

Yeah, that hammer really is amazing. I can be very picky, but I got say the hammer is flawless. I'm confident the helmet is gonna come out great. Got give credit were is due because what you see is what you get with eFx. The hammer was shown time and time again, years ago, and the final product came out looking exactly like it. With most companies out there (like Sideshow, Enterbay and so on) you pre-order and brace yourself for the worst. The final product hardly ever comes out looking like the prototypes.

Now, since the hammer and helmet are out of the way I hope they announce Cap's Shield next (and soon!).

I need to get my hands on that hammer, then I'll have one from each movie

But it's a tad too expensive now so I may just have to let it go

Anyone got any updates from EFX LOL

Pay day today so i'll be returning the card agreement.

Along with a letter of disgust at their 'service'

nobody heard anything?

I've not heard back about shipping to the UK. (WHY say on your form you can do it if they're not going to bother) they cant be getting that many emails that they've got over a weeks backlog, surely.

Gonna scan (jeezo) and email my payment form in tonight but wondered if anyone who had sent them back had heard anything

nobody heard anything?

I've not heard back about shipping to the UK. (WHY say on your form you can do it if they're not going to bother) they cant be getting that many emails that they've got over a weeks backlog, surely.

Gonna scan (jeezo) and email my payment form in tonight but wondered if anyone who had sent them back had heard anything

I sent my form and got a "Thank You" reply. I just sent the form and I didn't even bothered asking about shipping. At this point, they can charge whatever they want... I just want this over and done with.

Just emailing my payment form back.

I wonder IF we'll hear anything, or if we'll just get a package one day.

Check this out :)

287143-efx.png

I sent my form and got a "Thank You" reply. I just sent the form and I didn't even bothered asking about shipping. At this point, they can charge whatever they want... I just want this over and done with.

how long did it take for your thank you?i think they must have me on a spam list or something lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back