eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Here are a couple THOR HAMMER pics and the YouTube video link:

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Iron Man helmet a lot further along in preparation for the hammer. It still needs work to finish it up but it's getting there. I need a nice mat for the top of my DVD case to set everything on and a stand for the helmet, but all in all, my Avengers collection is getting there.

241502-my-progress-iron-man-helmet-aluminum-captain-america-shield-efx-thors-hammer-special-edition-avengers-case-tesseract.jpg

Has anyone picked up their Coulson badge & ID from NYCC yet?

I'm out of town for the next few weeks & was hoping for some pics or a review.

I'm hoping mine ships this week along with those of us who didn't go.

Same here. I've been coming here & YouTube all weekend looking for some reviews or some other pics than what's been on the efx site since the thing went up for pre-order. I'm sure it's going to be great, but I'd like to see something else. I've looked around for some galleries from their booth, but all I've seen is the one on Rebelscum. That's just helmets.

Yep, looking forward to seeing some pics of the badge in hand as well hoping EFX can turn around the ones not picked up quickly.

Would those of you that have received it say it's worth the price over going the custom route?

Also I'm a little confused on the edition size. I found conflicting info. What is the actual edition size?

My friend wasn't able to pick mine up, but he wasn't very clear why. I think they required some sort of credentials. Still no communication from eFX. Still no confirmation email.

My friend wasn't able to pick mine up, but he wasn't very clear why. I think they required some sort of credentials. Still no communication from eFX. Still no confirmation email.

According to eFX, you had to provide them with the name of who was picking up your badge, & they had to show proof of their identity.

What sort of confirmation e-mail are you looking ? We only got the one that gave instructions. As long as your 'Order History' page on eFX's site shows your purchase you should be gold.:tthumbsup

Hope that helps.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back