eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Where did you read that? Got a link? To be honest, at this point I rather order, wait and hope for the best than not have it at all. The reality is, there are very few good prop replica companies out there (if any). If eFx wasn't making these, who would?

No, I didn't read about it, because I know the guy who started it. He had dealt with EFX before, I pointed out the forum to him and he took it from there. I agree, EFX does make good replicas..but that's all they do..they make good, even great replicas..I have an eye on a couple myself. As for all the other important details that go into how to run a business and handle customer service, they are the ABSOLUTE WORST!!! You would think with their reputation for great replicas, they would want to be considered an all around great company.

No, I didn't read about it, because I know the guy who started it. He had dealt with EFX before, I pointed out the forum to him and he took it from there.

So, you're saying your friend called the Marvel licensing department and complained? Because that's what it sounds like...

So, you're saying your friend called the Marvel licensing department and complained? Because that's what it sounds like...

He's a fellow collector, I would assume he would have had to make a few calls and some emails. Either way, it's not like they were going to pull the plug on the pending replicas. I told him it wouldn't make a difference, but I respect his efforts. Some people just need to be heard...kind of like all of us on this forum.

Just watched the blu of the avengers yesterday and it reminded me again of these items.

When they come out very few people will care....

Another example of a great license held in limbo....

eFx was tagged on facebook with these pictures from the 2013 Wondercon. Hammer and Helmet are looking REALLY good! I just wish we knew what is going on with these props. Will they come out in the second quarter or not?

485271_10151415277874620_125537785_n.jpg

561417_10151415277914620_19164979_n.jpg

543980_10151415277739620_4948325_n.jpg

^ Thanks for posting those pics, I was waiting for someone to get shots of what eFX brought to Wonder Con, specifically Mjolnir.

Did anyone here really believe them when they said Q1 delivery?

eFx was tagged on facebook with these pictures from the 2013 Wondercon. Hammer and Helmet are looking REALLY good! I just wish we knew what is going on with these props. Will they come out in the second quarter or not?

Thanks for posting these! I have the Mjolnir on preorder and I wasn't sure what to think about the preview pics that eFx emailed out earlier this year - but the Wondercon photos look great.

Almost have my Avengers collection complete, although I have no idea what kind of prop Hulk would have... Any suggestions? :D

avengerssmashfists_420_1.jpg

Did anyone here really believe them when they said Q1 delivery?

Haha I wouldn't be surprised if this came out early-Q3; but I'm not as concerned with the delivery date as long as they keep the QC high.

Received this yesterday. Nice of them to email us an update, but they haven't even started production on either the Helmet or the Hammer?! :facepalm

Q4 here we go! :wacko

April 14, 2013

As we had anticipated in our last update, the Mjolnir and Helmet took a little time to get through MARVEL's approval process. However, in the end, it is you, our customers, who benefit from both MARVEL's and eFX's meticulous attention to detail in order to deliver the most accurate prop replica.

So now for the great news! Both the Mjolnir and Helmet have been approved by MARVEL and will be ready to go into production after we make a few revisions. We are working with the factories now to determine the final production and delivery schedule.

As you know, the Mjolnir is sold out but you can still add your name to our wait list by sending your request to mjolnir@eFXCollectibles.com. Please make sure to include your name and e-mail address with your request. Also, you can check with one of our authorized retailers for availability. You can see the list of our authorized retailers on our site by clicking on "WHERE TO BUY"

We still have a limited number of helmets available. The worldwide edition size of this helmet is limited to only 250 pieces, so this is destined to become a real collectors item. This incredible helmet is only available on our web site and the price is $599. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your pre-order. CLICK HERE to place your pre-order before it is sold out!

We will contact you when the products are in stock and ready to ship. At that time, you can select to either pay the balance in full (including shipping and handling) or use our convenient layaway plan. Since this a "layaway" plan and not a "payment" plan, you will not be required to make any payments until the product is in stock and ready to ship.

Also check out our Agent Coulson's Captain America Trading Cards. Included in the set are BOTH the "near mint" set and the Bloody set that Nick Fury used to persuade the Avengers to assemble. The sets of cards come in a presentation booklet. The cost is $40

Also in stock are the 3 Captain America posters that were seen in Captain America: The First Avenger. The cost of each poster is $20.

Both the Trading Card Set and the Posters offer FREE SHIPPING for addresses in the continental USA!

Thank you very much for your patience! If you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free to contact us at customerservice@eFXCollectibles.com

Bryan

Yeah, not surprised, but gives more time to have the cash on hand. I'm curious what the 'final revisions' requested are and if it's going to take away from the Wondercon design that was on display.

My understanding is that Disney can be very difficult to deal with for such a license. Well worth it if a company can learn to deal with such and be able to deal with such slow processes in producing items. Forgot about the issue this is Disney EFX is dealing with now.

The replicas look great, but they would look so much better if we had them in our hands. EFX, please wake the hell up and get them out already!!!

LACrimeGuy

All projects require time, money, and skill. A lack in one is compensated by the other two.
There are all kinds of builds that could help you make a shield while waiting.

An eFX Thor Mjolnir Update from Bryan!

June 13, 2013

Dear:

We just wanted to take this opportunity to update you on the status of the production of the Thor Mjolnirs.

As I had informed you in our last update, the approval process of the production sample took a little longer than expected. This was because of the number of departments that needed to review it.

Unfortunately, this resulted in a delay in the ordering of the purchased components. Because of the extended amount of time for the approval, the production of some of the components by suppliers to our manufacturer was delayed, and in some cases, we were moved back in their production schedules.

But, as you can see in the photo above, the Mjolnirs are molded and painted, and we are just waiting for the delivery of the purchased components to complete them. We are anticipating receiving the components in the next 30 days and ship them to the U.S. by the end of July.

Thanks and we apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience!

Bryan

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back