eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

My set is complete - one mint for every bloodied. Card 1 seems to be the "Buy War Bonds" card. You should have the following in your sets (mint and bloodied):

1 (or title card), 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 15.

8 was made for the movie but never released, not on the Second Screen ap or in this set. It can be seen here, Cap is holding a baby.

Captain America Trading Cards Reference 2 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

The sets are very nice. Each is in its own cellophane bag as is the entire display case. The cards are made from a sturdy card stock, They look great, I am very happy with them.

eFX Coulson Cards Display by DBCooper5, on Flickr

eFX Card Wrappers by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I wish they would have made a complete set, 1-15. This is my attempt, minus the #8 card. I have not been able to find a pic of Cap holding the baby anywhere.

Coulson Cards w flash by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I highly suggest getting a set of the eFX Coulson Cards, they are worth the money. I also got two posters. Very good products.

Best,
DBCooper

Hi All!

You are all correct, Marvel requested that we remove the #8 card from the set. There were some legal issues with the image on that card Unfortunately, I do not know the details of the issue.

Thanks!

Bryan

Hi All!

You are all correct, Marvel requested that we remove the #8 card from the set. There were some legal issues with the image on that card Unfortunately, I do not know the details of the issue.

Thanks!

Bryan

It's likely that they'd have to pay the baby for each copy used.

Challenge accepted. I can't post the pic, but DB what's your email?

My set is complete - one mint for every bloodied. Card 1 seems to be the "Buy War Bonds" card. You should have the following in your sets (mint and bloodied):

1 (or title card), 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 15.

8 was made for the movie but never released, not on the Second Screen ap or in this set. It can be seen here, Cap is holding a baby.

Captain America Trading Cards Reference 2 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

The sets are very nice. Each is in its own cellophane bag as is the entire display case. The cards are made from a sturdy card stock, They look great, I am very happy with them.

eFX Coulson Cards Display by DBCooper5, on Flickr

eFX Card Wrappers by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I wish they would have made a complete set, 1-15. This is my attempt, minus the #8 card. I have not been able to find a pic of Cap holding the baby anywhere.

Coulson Cards w flash by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I highly suggest getting a set of the eFX Coulson Cards, they are worth the money. I also got two posters. Very good products.

Best,
DBCooper

Hi All!

Thanks!

Bryan

Bryan, any thoughts on my missing card?

Edit: Bryan responded to my email and they are going to take care of the missing card :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the info Bryan. That is interesting to know. Figured it wasn't an oversight.

Glad to hear they are fixing your set Kevin.

Best,
DBCooper

I got my set too, they all checked out, so you must have been well into the minority on the card sets not matching up. I also got one of the Captain America posters that I'm going to try to get professionally framed next year.

Agreed on being in the minority... They actually just sent me a complete "near mint" set, so I can still say I've got the incomplete set :) :thumbsup

Has there been any news about pre-order for the shield?
I don't want to miss the opportunity due to my lack of attention.

No news on Cap's shield, helmet, or the Iron Man Mark VII helmet so far. I don't know what it is with eFx, but they don't seem to be too keen on getting this kit out in a timely fashion. The latest news on their site is from Dec 2nd, letting us know that the pre-order for the Mjolnir prop has closed.

EFX collectibles makes good products, but their customer service and timely response to questions or timelyness in production have always been horrible. I would have hoped they would have produced them shortly after the movie, however I would not expect to see capt. shield or any other item until at least July if not later based on their track record. Sad.

Don't hold your breath when it comes to any response from EFX Collectibles. Worst customer service EVER!!! I'm sure they will release the Iron Man Avengers helmet after Iron Man 3 comes out..which won't make no sense. And the Capt America Avengers shield after the new Capt American 2 comes out, which will obviously be a slightly different shield. EFX always has BS excuses for their delays. Marvel would have been better off giving the licensing to another company.

i was all over this when i saw the prototypes but its been soooooo long, ive really lost interest.

talk about missing an opportunity

I'd have to disagree with the customer service comment. Bryan, the owner, personally responded to my issue and resolved it rather quickly. Is the timeline on these products significantly drawn out to a point where you could say "they missed the boat"? Sure. As others have already said though, there is a lot that goes into these things that the public isn't privy to

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back