eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

I got my set of cards today too! Haven't opened the packs, but will when I get home to check if I have them all! So, how does everybody here plan on displaying them! It's a nice little folder, but I want t show them off!

Has anyone received either version of #8.
If it was random packing, would have expected a set number of cards with a chance for multiples as well as omissions.
Yet, that would be for 'real' trading cards, not a collector's set.

Has anyone received either version of #8.
If it was random packing, would have expected a set number of cards with a chance for multiples as well as omissions.
Yet, that would be for 'real' trading cards, not a collector's set.

was there ever cards 1, 3, 12, 13 and 14 too?

I was about to order these cards but I'm going to hold off on waiting to see what the results of this is. eFX, get to answering!!!

My only critique would be that I would have liked the book to have clear sleeves to see all the cards like sports card collection binders.
But really, this is a well designed product, I love it!

If someone got a "defective" set, they might want to keep it and order another, "correct" set. Defective sets can often sell for a lot more because they're more rare. Or perhaps you can get eFX to send the missing cards, and then you have a "defective" set with a complete run of cards.

I ordered a set just now.

For those of you who have received yours already: did the cards come in a sealed plastic wrap? if so, don't you kill the "NM/M" status of the set? I was not planning on opening mine, but I want to know if my set is correct or not.

Maybe I need to order another set. I just wish they were limited edition...

Blah. I hate when that happens.

Dave

Each set of cards is enclosed in a resealable plastic wrap, as well as the display as a whole, wrapped in a resealable plastic wrap.

Didnt coulson say he ALMOST had a complete set? Plus fury could have just picked up a few randoms and bloodied them up. He wouldnt care. So the ones we get could be the ones thrown on the table in the film.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sure there there's numbers of cards intentionally missing that were never made for the movie. Regarding the sets of 'clean' and 'bloody' that does seem odd to have gotten a different number though.

Others are reporting matching sets, while I am short a "mint" card

Right, you are the exception missing one of the matched sets, but the cards that would have numbers "1, 3, 12, 13 and 14" probably never existed.

It'd be so cool if they brought Coulson back and a welcome back present was the missing cards! :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back