eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

I believe they just became available yesterday... Probably going to be a week before any get delivered. Also, I don't think the cards are a limited run. There isn't any verbiage to suggest that, at least

Yeah, I might just buy the Avengers Hammer just for comparison. EFX has several left, since they waited so long...most of the thunder (no pun intended) has died down for Thor. I'm also interested in a Thunderstrike Hammer from the same guy who did my custom made Thor Hammers. Only problem, I can't afford both at the same time. Any word on when the Iron Man mask or Captain America shield is coming out?

The Captain America helmet and shield should be up for preorder early next year.

The Iron Man helmet is a work in progress -expect it LATER next year (as in, not anytime soon)

^ Not at all.
I took a loss on it (voluntary) in order to sell it fast. There were so many up on Ebay for way inflated prices, I thought the best way to drop it and help fund the eFX replica was to go low.
It worked and I have no regrets.

Well, I've gotten the email alerting me that my Coulson Cards have been shipped. I'll try to post pics if no one else has by the time they get here :)

I'm at work and tracking says the package is in my area out for delivery, so I'm looking forward to coming home to my first eFX collectible!

Cards arrived today. Nicely packed, well presented...

IMG_20121031_145507.jpg

Arrived in a full color cardboard holder

IMG_20121031_145546.jpg

Both sets inside, wrapped in plastic

Near Mint:

IMG_20121031_145711.jpg

Avengers Assembled:

IMG_20121031_145919.jpg

But, there was an extra "bloody" card that wasn't in the near mint set... I'm wondering if that is supposed to be the case?

IMG_20121031_150043.jpg

All in all, pretty pleased with quality vs. price ratio here. Not bad at all for $40.

I am curious about card No. 15. Why only one? And where is No. 8 with Cap holding the baby? Why are they so guarded with this one?

Set looks great.

Best,
DBCooper

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back