eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

I'm hoping the Thor hammer does not sell out fast - I'm waiting for my deposit funds to transfer from my PayPal to my prepaid Visa.
Damn you eFX for not taking PayPal!!

This will be my first efx purchase.
For those who have some of their products, do they look just as good as the advertisement photos?

After the disappointment of the MR Hammer, I'm feeling the licensed prop blues...

I have a few eFX replica's and they are usually very good and you get what you see. None of the Matty Hoverboard kind of crap. The only issues with eFX is they are slow to respond to emails, which really bugs the heck out of some people, and it can take a long time from the pre-order to delivery of product, which also bugs the heck out of some people. But, they have never not gone ahead and made something once the pre-order has been taken, so you will get your product. They also had a problem with damages to the domes and faceplates of the Darth Vader Helmets, but this was more do to shipping and packaging issues. I kind of feel they won't be using the same vendor again, so that should not be a problem. I have never heard of this happening with any other eFX product. But, I'm sure some of the people who have had issues will disagree with me.

Order placed for the Hammer!
Glad I jumped on this, I have high hopes for the quality!
Also purchased the Cap Trading cards set - looks like they are just about sold out too!

Last edited:
Are the Thor helmet and Cap cowl wearable?

Bryan has said that they are made as prop replicas; however, if you should happen to slip it on your head, who is he to stop you? They are sized after the actual prop replica, so they may not fit you (although I've heard the Thor helmet is quite roomy.)

Just snuck in and ordered my Coulson cards! Glad I was surfing this thread when I was! I just checked yesterday and they weren't yet up for sale, now they're almost gone. Didn't want to miss out on those. Now I'll have the Captain America propaganda poster (style A) and the cards! Wish I could afford the other props, but I'm excited to get the cards. The poster was nice, and very reasonably priced. Just need to get a frame for it.

Just snuck in and ordered my Coulson cards! Glad I was surfing this thread when I was! I just checked yesterday and they weren't yet up for sale, now they're almost gone. Didn't want to miss out on those. Now I'll have the Captain America propaganda poster (style A) and the cards! Wish I could afford the other props, but I'm excited to get the cards. The poster was nice, and very reasonably priced. Just need to get a frame for it.

Same here! I didn't even know they went up, but luckily I snagged a set. I'd love a Mjolnir, or a shield, but I'll be happy with the cards.

About how long did it take for the posters to arrive?

Just bought 2 sets of cards :love They look great.I had to get one set to open and one set to put away.

are these limited sets?

As it looks, that bar is virtually full so anyone on the fence had better make up their mind soon. Guaranteed these will sell for double on Ebay once they are gone.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back