eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Kudos to those who can afford it, the hammer looks great! But unless it allows me to summon lightning, I won't be able to justify spending that much :(

Pre-order time is going to December 1st so I'm in no rush but I do plan on going for the Hammer - and possibly the shield too, though I have become fond of my Aluminum shield from Rolo.

On Mjolnir, Alter Ego Comics is only giving a $20 discount and they don't take partial deposits, I'll probably order this direct from eFx instead later today.

Full scale, 1:1 replica of the mjolnor seen in MARVEL Studio's The Avengers
- Limited Edition - Edition size to be determined by the pre-order
- Made from the original master patterns and molds used to make the actual screen used prop, supplied by MARVEL Studios
- Quality, hand finished resin, polystone, leather and metal construction
- Special "mirror chrome" paint
- Real leather strap and inlay
- eFX Display stand
- Numbered plaque
- Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity

:love

Cap's shield didn't change from TFA to Avengers, so I doubt you'll any change in Winter Soldier

I thought they changed something on the back and the materials. I'll look into it again.

I asked them about the TRON helmet when I was at CVI. It is dead. It is not going to be released. :(

That sucks. I hate it when companies show something then say we aren't going to release it. I don't get the point.

Me too.
Also wondering if the hammer head is whats made of polystone. This would give it a nice heft, especially if it's solid cast.

I thought they changed something on the back and the materials. I'll look into it again.

Nothing changed look-wise. In TFA they used a variety of sizes and materials, including rubber stunt shields and fiberglass laminated with a thin aluminum veneer

Nothing changed look-wise. In TFA they used a variety of sizes and materials, including rubber stunt shields and fiberglass laminated with a thin aluminum veneer

Just to add to this, for Avengers they only used resin shields as far as I've heard, as opposed to the different shields used for TFA.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back