eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Anybody know if other retailers like Alter Ego Comics or Fanboy Collectibles have historically taken preorders for eFx products? Trying to see if someone else would have a better a price rather than ordering direct.

I'm personally waiting for Captain America's. And hoping against hope that it has a lower price tag. :confused

That said, I can't wait to see pics from people who purchase these!

I got my Captain America War Bonds poster yesterday from eFX. Got the complete set now. The only part that sucks is that the posters are not a standard size and will require custom framing to display.

The proto-types of the posters I have seen have the Efx and Marvel logos at the bottom. The "certificate" that comes with Coulson's cards says, "The copyright of Marvel and eFX Inc. certifies its autheticity."

I can hide the logos on a poster by matting it, but if they put eFX and Marvel logos anywhere on these cards, I won't buy them.

Does your poster have the logos like the ones shown online?

Preordered mine. Do i need to contact efx to set up a payment plan?

What has happened in the past is that when they are getting ready to ship them, they will contact you and you have the option of paying in full or paying using the payment plan. As long as you can see your order in your Order History, you should be good to go.

Saw this one dude crying about how expensive that helmet is. He was saying that it should cost no more than $200 because its only made of fiberglass. I refer this to you, since you guys are the experts. Is the asking price too high for this? Is eFx taking people for a ride or what?

Last edited:
I don't understand the complaining on the price. eFX initially said the price was $699 and then for the preorder they knock the price down $100 to be $599. Seems like a hell of a deal to me. Good thing I don't collect Marvel stuff. Haha

I'd say thats pretty darn affordable right there. A finished piece that most of us would not be able to ever make look as good for that price point? Not bad, especially from where its coming from.

Saw this one dude crying about how expensive that helmet is. He was saying that it should cost no more than $200 because its only made of fiberglass.

Corvettes are made of fiberglass. They seem to be selling at a fair price. :lol

Something is only worth to you what you're willing to pay for it.

Saw this one dude crying about how expensive that helmet is. He was saying that it should cost no more than $200 because its only made of fiberglass. I refer this to you, since you guys are the experts. Is the asking price too high for this? Is eFx taking people for a ride or what?

Material+Labor+Licensing+Profit=....
Companies can charge whatever they want. If and when people stop buying, the prices will either go down or the products will not be produced.

Corvette? GM? Really????:thumbsdown Bail out.

The price is justified because these pieces are being cast from the original movie molds.

Big News Today, speaking of MJOLNIR, the hammer got an upgrade for Thor 2: the Dar World.

newmjolnir.png

Looks like the new hammer got darker, as well as the handle, & the end of the hammer has a flashy new design to it, & the leather thong strap looks black. In my opinion this is WAY better mainly because it matches Thors film costume.

Although I want the EFX Avengers version, because I already on the MR Mjolnir, I'd like that new one as well, but thats further down the line lol

Hmm. I was considering pre-ordering the Avengers Thor hammer but since they keep making small improvements to it I don't know. I wonder what changes we'll see for Cap's shield in The Winter Soldier.

Also, isn't Efx kind of sketchy with some releases? I read somewhere that people were still waiting on items. Plus, they don't really respond promptly when things go wrong. They still haven't released that TRON helmet either. Non-refundable deposits on items scare me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back