Killer Klowns from Outer Space : KLOWNZILLA !

BladeoftheMoon

I finally got tired of waiting for someone to produce a Klownzilla figure or statue so I commissioned one from the great Tommy Kollmer, creator of Tombies : Tommy Kollmer | Facebook

Klownzilla is 2' tall ! Tommy also added a custom base. I shared this with Charles Chiodo and he replied " This is a fitting and original artistic interpretation of Klownzilla. I like the muted color scheme. You've captured the essence of the Klown menace of the character. "

Definitely what I was hoping to hear.

Pics :

klownzilla_maquette_6_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m8cnt.jpg

klownzilla_maquette_5_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m8cf7.jpg

klownzilla_4_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m894f.jpg

klownzilla_3_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m88sf.jpg

klownzilla_maquette_2_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m88d5.jpg

klownzilla_maquette_1_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m87vf.jpg

Will get more pics when I have him in hand !

Klownzilla film clip : Klownzilla Scene from Killer Klowns from Outer Space Movie (1988) | MOVIECLIPS

Love the KZilla. Always wanted one for my Klown collection. Is this a OOAK?

Same here..can't imagine why no company has ever tried to make one. I know SOTA talked about it but it never happened. Cool thing is this guy at 2' is pretty much in scale with the SOTA figures which I think are 6" scale..Storefront Klown is about 7" tall.

Yeah it's the only one..I'm sure Tommy could try and sculpt another though. He's currently working on a 12" female klown for me and I have plenty of other wants as well..lol I tried for the longest time to get some people together and have a kit made but it didn't work out..so I just finally shelled out the cash myself and got this big guy..really happy with him. Even Charles Chiodo loved it. :)

holy s**t - I haven't seen that movie in years! I never would have thought about that as a modelling subject. Great choice!!

Glad you guys like him !

Oh yeah..Klowns can be VERY scary ! We've an entire haunt based around them I operate every October and we've done VERY well with it.. heh heh ;D

I'm darn near broke from this one and the Klown girl..but there are so many pieces from the film I want in figure form..might need the Klown Kar next.. ;)

Showed your creations to my wife and she won't let me rent "Killer Clowns" ever again!
Good for you, bad for me! Halloween is coming!!!!

Tommie

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back