Darkside501st's Sith Stalker Pepakura Files Revamped

darkside501st

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know that there are a few different pep files out there for the Sith Stalker costume and they all have their own twist on the helmet. However, I wanted the most accurate helmet possible. Now if you have looked at the details on the helmet you know it isn't possible for it to be 100% accurate and wearable at the same time. After all, there is a big semi-circular groove that would dig into your skull. So I used the method that I think best is best suited as a substitute. On my pep I have marked some places with a black texture. These areas are intended to be cut out after you have hardened the helmet. You will notice that one of these areas is right where that big groove would be. In order to get as close to the head as possible I suggest cutting this area out and wearing a silver (metallic) skull cap. You would put the helmet on over the skull cap. I have seen a few helmets done this way and I think it will give it a pretty good appearance. Also the back of the helmet is meant to be separated from the 'back of the jaw' so that the ears/jaws can be pulled apart to get the helmet on and off. This will also help with the helmet pressing against your ears by preventing too much pressure from being applied. In the pics below, you can see how the ears might otherwise be an issue.

The model came directly from the source, provided by Fierfek, so it is 100% accurate. Of course, I had to make modifications to smooth it out, make it pep friendly, and to make it work as a costume. I have not yet built the pep so if anyone hear tackles it be sure to give me some feedback and let me know if you would like anything changed.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy and if you build the pieces please post pictures of your builds in this thread. Thanks.

Sith Stalker Pepakura Files by Darkside501st

Update 2/15/2013:
I have revamped the Sith Stalker files to make a few changes to the design and to smooth them out and make them easier to build and finish. I also rescaled the helmet to make sure that it would fit a human head as demonstrated in the pics below. I matched it to the same scale as Sharkmark's Iron Man Helmet as you can see here (The red part is the Sharkmark IM helmet):

The other files are scaled to match the helmet in order to maintain correct proportions. Although, you may find that the armor parts would be too big at the same scale (.95). You should use the measurement tool to double check the parts to make sure they won't be too big.

Last edited:
Re: Sith Stalker Pepakura Files

SChristides wrote:
Brilliant. Must contain myself and not start another..must.finish.others.first.
Thanks, I know what you mean... I have more time that I can use on the computer than I have that I can work on these projects. lol I have so many pep models waiting to be built.

BlackKaos wrote:
Excellent! One of my favorite characters from SW. Thank you sir for your contribution!
You are welcome. It wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the source models that Fierfek provided. I hope you enjoy. This is one of my favorite characters too. I wish it were canon. ;)

I have been thinking about a different way to do the helmet beside the one I posted here so I am going to work on an alternate helmet. You guys will be able to chose which one you want to build. This will be an enclosed helmet so you won't wear a skull cap with this one.

A friend of mine is making one for me. we take the base model from sygilan's an made some modifications here some pics
283940_238764136154384_100000623973617_813941_4767875_n.jpg

267263_238764252821039_100000623973617_813942_8109889_n.jpg

282542_239864649377666_100000623973617_817580_1738007_n.jpg

285014_244274988936632_100000623973617_833881_5319350_n.jpg

Here is a test color (not definitive painting it's still have to do some modifications to the ears and the visor)

383977_314117611952369_100000623973617_1052003_62168859_n.jpg

397796_314117838619013_100000623973617_1052005_365897683_n.jpg

When we finish this i will make two copies one for Starkillers tatooine costume and the other for the sith stalker regular costume, your files will be helpfull, thanks and one more thing i think the correct scale for the hands would be h220 i have made a print test and to me is the correct size
thanks again for your files

kev

Last edited:

When we finish this i will make two copies one for Starkillers tatooine costume and the other for the sith stalker regular costume, your files will be helpfull, thanks and one more thing i think the correct scale for the hands would be h220 i have made a print test and to me is the correct size
thanks again for your files

kev

You came a long way from what you started with. Good job so far.

About the finger blades... if you scaled them relative to the rest of the costume then they would be 228mm high/long. However, I thought that was a little long and too obstructive to still be able to use your hands. The scale of the costume as a whole should be 1041 in Pep viewer/Pep Designer. But this may vary depending on body size and type. This is based on sizing the helmet to fit (at least it should fit, I think) the average person's head and then applying the scale to the rest of the parts. Feel free to adjust the scale however you see fit and if anyone has any further insight on what scale to used please post your height, weight, and build for reference. It doesn't matter much on the fingers unless you have super long fingers, lol. Thanks for posting and let us know if you use any of my files.

Bump...sorry for the double post. Just wanted to let people know that I finished the alternate Helmet design and updated the first post with the pic and file. Enjoy.

Re: Darkside501st's Sith Stalker Pepakura Files

Awesome! I know what my next pep project is going to be!

Glad you like it. If you are not in a hurry, ?I plan on going back through and revising the pep file with some new techniques I learned to make the final product smother and easier to build.

Hey,I'm all for easier! No hurry,I'll just subscribe so I know when you get to it down the road. :)

So,I thought I'd give it a go just to get some practice,and to stretch further out of my comfort zone and try something harder. Here's the progress thread: http://www.therpf.com/f9/sith-stalker-helmet-wip-175125/#post2719088

I know it won't be as cool as others versions,but this is my second ever attempt at Pepping anything.My first at making one correctly with bondo etc. It's still got some work to do before ever being ready to paint but I'm getting there.
sithstalker0031_zps4e1a56d6.jpg

sithstalker0011_zps07a6f6ab.jpg

So,I thought I'd give it a go just to get some practice,and to stretch further out of my comfort zone and try something harder. Here's the progress thread: http://www.therpf.com/f9/sith-stalker-helmet-wip-175125/#post2719088

I know it won't be as cool as others versions,but this is my second ever attempt at Pepping anything.My first at making one correctly with bondo etc. It's still got some work to do before ever being ready to paint but I'm getting there.

Good job so far. I took a look at your build thread too.

I revamped the Sith Stalker Pep files. They will be easier to finish and the helmet will fit better than before. I also rewrote my description and 'instructions'. Hope you enjoy.

heplm me pliss my head is 60 cm circunfernce and i dont know the escale for my head pliss give me the magic number

- - - Updated - - -

heplm me pliss my head is 60 cm circunfernce and i dont know the escale for my head pliss give me the magic number

- - - Updated - - -

my e-email is daniel_321081@hotmail.com

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back