my first tries at props

Been a great while since I've been back. Trying my hand at some Iron Man Arc Reactor props. Kit bashing from DimIdeas kit , some plumbing bits and pieces and what not. It didn't quite turn out how I wanted but over all the effect is cool.

PIC HEAVY Set coming up

pics...

022.jpg

025.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

more

026.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 72
Re: my lame tries at props

Have you ever seen something online and thought, "I can make that", then a year or so later you start building it but can't find the picture that gave you the idea? Well that's what I'm doing now. I am building a box for all my Doctor Who gadgets.... Pics will be posted in the next few days............

Have you ever seen something online and thought, "I can make that", then a year or so later you start building it but can't find the picture that gave you the idea? Well that's what I'm doing now. I am building a box for all my Doctor Who gadgets.... Pics will be posted in the next few days............
I've done that, now I copy and print everything...GM

So here is my progress on my Sonic Box, I am still waiting on some brass trim pieces and latches , the foam will be here in a couple of weeks. Like I said I saw it online but couldn't find an image when I decided to build it so it's not exactly what I wanted.... remember WIP!!! I'm also including my Lightsaber project I just finished, It was a broken hilt, it's now working with a removable blade..

box1.jpgboxdetail.jpgposter.jpgsberwall.jpgmaceignite.jpgmacefull.jpgmacehilt.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back