Star Wars the Old Republic Twi'lek Costume

I am pretty addicted to this game. Glad I rolled a human though. I am building Trooper Armor myself. Between the game and the build I don't have much spare time :/

Its been awhile, but i started working on my scuplt again. here is an update on the progress. im pushing to get them done in a couple days to get them ready for a photoshoot! Very rough shape since i was bulking out today. Smoothing and alittle reshaping tomorrow. Hoping to be done by the weekend.
DSCN2810.jpg

Re: Star Wars Twi'lek Costume WIP

A few update pictures on my leeku sculpt. did the clay wall, added the keys, and crystal cleared the scuplt.

DSCN2860_crop.jpg

DSCN2869_crop.jpg

Almost ready for some latex, just alittle bit more clay that needs to come out. Then to make the mold pretty, im going to sand the flashing off. Super stoked to finally get a pair of these out of the mold, hoping to make them super bouncy, so they feel real like they were apart of my body, and not heavy that they need a strap. Thanks for looking!

DSCN2911_crop2-1.jpg

Awesome.

I'm also doing my Twi'lek costume and the hardest part are the lekku, I thought it basically like you, but I've never used the fiberglass. Could you explain the basic steps? What release agent use? and what type of resin and catalyst?

thank a lots from Spain

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back