Spartacus Vengeance

Definitely, but I'm a bit anxious to see how Liam McIntyre does in place of Andy...

Also, if you have Directv, they're doing a week early showing of the season premiere tomorrow night (the 20th) on the Audience Channel (239).

It still saddens me that Andy passed away. I loved the show with him in the lead, hopefully they were able to carry his legacy forward into the new season.

Anyone know if the Netflix fracas with Encore is still ongoing? I'm hoping to be able to catch this on Netflix On Demand.

Anyone know if the Netflix fracas with Encore is still ongoing? I'm hoping to be able to catch this on Netflix On Demand.

No Clue but I saw on my Xbox360 last night you can get the show via Zune. Not sure about Netflix seems like Starz is not giving away one of their massive hits freely about anymore.

Hmmm... apparently Whitfield gave this new guy his blessing before passing away, I guess we'll all see how well he does soon enough.

Blood and Sand was one of the greatest shows ever put on tv, I thought. Definately had the best season finale of all time!!!!!

Rewatching them on Starz now. Can't wait for the new one. But Andy will be missed. He really put humanity into the charactor. Hope the new guy is as good.

God, I hope some one finally kills that blonde bit(h!!

Yes can not wait for this. I actually got into this after it had shown on TV and went to buy it on DVD and was told then about Andy passing away so was a bit sad watching it when i knew. Was good to watch both seasons on DVD with no commercials etc?

I watched it using Netflix too, but with the Starz contract coming to an end soon, I sincerely doubt that the new season will be added to the list. At the moment, only Blood and Sand is available via streaming anyway.

Get em on Blu-Ray if you can. I purchased season 1 on Blu-Ray, and it's worth every penny. (And I originally watched all of season 1 on NetFlix.) The difference in quality is astounding. Totally awesome.

Ah, see, I don't have a BR player yet, nor an HDTV, nor a receiver that can even do HDMI hookups. I'm in the process of having my media room built, but when that's done, the great upgrade shall begin. I'll probably still reflexively refer to BRDs as DVDs, though, for a few months after I upgrade. :)

Hey, for anyone interested, as of today, Episode 1 of the new season is available to watch from Starz main website. Pretty cool since it won't air until the 27th.

I just watched it - it was alright, not the same (or as great) as before though. I was amazed I think the most that there was hardly any nudity until 20 mins into the show.

No spoilers here. But I miss Andy as Spartacus. The new guy's too GQ and baby face to fill these otherwise large shoes.

Jupiters Co#K!!!

I thought it was very good. And you said not much nudity.....this may have been the most nudity heavy episode of the whole series. It was different seeing someone else playing Spartacus. I think in time it will be less and less noticable as he makes it his own. I felt they picked up where they left off the best they could with a new actor. I was overall very pleased and excited for the return.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back