Spartacus Vengeance

Hey, for anyone interested, as of today, Episode 1 of the new season is available to watch from Starz main website. Pretty cool since it won't air until the 27th.

I just watched it - it was alright, not the same (or as great) as before though. I was amazed I think the most that there was hardly any nudity until 20 mins into the show.

No spoilers here. But I miss Andy as Spartacus. The new guy's too GQ and baby face to fill these otherwise large shoes.

Jupiters Co#K!!!

Thanks for the heads up, Monster Dave.

One scene, I am unsure what version you were watching. There is one scene where a chick mounts a guy with a strapon for god sake.

The scene in the 'pleasure' house is the 'one significant one' that I'm referring too.

Not really any worse that the early scenes in Blood and Sand that took place in the luduce.

OK who here didn't wince and cross their legs when Spartacus slammed his Gladius up between that guys legs in the brothel?

I finally got around to watching the new episode last night, and I loved it. At first I wasn't sure about the new guy, but by the end of the episode I was ok with him. He's no Whitfield, but I think he'll do fine as the new Sparticus.

You know that strap-on would have been made of finely crafted ivory, or even marble. I wonder if I could start an interest thread in the Junkyard...heheheheh..I said Junk.

Imagine being that actress years later, "Grandma, what did you do when you were an actress?" "Oh I was d**do w**re on an episode of Spartacus. If you're good we'll make some cocoa and watch it tonight." "YAY!!!"

Ok it can't just be me who thinks it's hilarious that more than one person is Spartacus.

Huh? I don't follow, and I don't find it hilarious.

You realize the reason there's a new actor playing Spartacus is because Andy Whitfield (the original Spartacus) died of lymphoma, right?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back