The worst movies you've ever seen?

Empire Strikes Back - worst movie I've ever seen. I went in expecting Star Wars 2 and instead they made it all dark. Obi-Wan's master was a little green guy with Grover's voice.

The Dark Knight - A Batman movie without Robin is not Batman to me. Who comes up with this crap?

Raiders of the Lost Ark - I like snakes. This movie was terrible.

Saving Private Ryan - Matt Damon dissed Sarah Palin in 2008 so this movie sucked.

Empire Strikes Back - worst movie I've ever seen. I went in expecting Star Wars 2 and instead they made it all dark. Obi-Wan's master was a little green guy with Grover's voice.

The Dark Knight - A Batman movie without Robin is not Batman to me. Who comes up with this crap?

Saving Private Ryan - I don't like Matt Damon's politics so the movie sucked.

You should take a break from movies...:facepalm

Saving Private Ryan - Matt Damon dissed Sarah Palin in 2008 so this movie sucked.

You should take a break from movies...:facepalm

Pretty sure he's joking... :lol

Hmm, if I had to pick the worst movie I ever saw in theaters, I'd probably have to go with the live-action Double Dragon movie. That was just all kinds of awful.

double+f.jpg

:facepalmWOW...Never realized that the Chairman from Iron Chef America was in this!!!

Only other thing I saw him in was the SyFy I Am Omega...Three guesses on what that one ripped off.:thumbsup

516EBC76MML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

There is very little worse. Joey from Blossom appears in this and ends up in a cage above an alligator pit in a drug dealer's hideout

Sadly most moves made now arent that good either! (Most movies after 2002 or so just went straight down the tubes)

I think the NEWEST movie i really like is JOY RIDE (2001)

Just watched The Human centipede last night, and was very disturbing.Have to give them an A for originality though.If you have a weak stomach do not watch!

Just watched The Human centipede last night, and was very disturbing.Have to give them an A for originality though.If you have a weak stomach do not watch!

rLfmK.jpg

On topic, the worst movie I've seen was Bloodrayne: The Third Reich.

Seriously, it made the first one look like Oscar-worthy material.

The entire movie, from start to finish, was crap-coated crap braised with a crap reduction, served with a side of mashed crap with crap gravy and buttered crap, served with a nice glass of pinot crappio and followed with a dessert of tirami-crap.

The only redeeming factor was Natassia Malthe's nudity, and even then, the rest of the movie was so dreadful that the only thing that made the nudity redeeming was the lesbian sex scene with a prostitute (a freebie given to Rayne for getting rid of a nasty Nazi roughing up one of the girls).

Pure, unadulterated drek. I only finished the movie due to morbid fascination and the misplaced hope that somehow, someway, it might improve ever so slightly to put it above the level of the filth resulting from the unholy mixture of industrial runoff, toxic waste, and dumped medical biohazard refuse.

I'm sure I've seen worse, but the one that sticks out in my mind is Ultraviolet.

I paid good money to see that movie and it was so bad I ended up taking a nap instead.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back