The worst movies you've ever seen?

Flecktarn92

I don't know if this is a thread already. Anyway in your opinion what do you think is the worse movie you've ever seen. It can be for any reason, anything at all.

I can't think of the worst movie but I'll start off with one that is in my list of movies I consider awful:

Cobra with Sylvester Stallone.

The only other time I would watch it would be with my friends to make fun of it.

Natural Born Killers was hands down the worst movie I've paid to see in a theater. House of Thousand Corpses a close second.

Most Christopher Nolan films - while not the worst - are still dramatically overrated.

Natural Born Killers was hands down the worst movie I've paid to see in a theater. House of Thousand Corpses a close second.

Most Christopher Nolan films - while not the worst - are still dramatically overrated.

I love NBK give it another shot! Then another! Great movie!:lol

51tDG1lRJmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The worst piece of drek ever dreamed of. A waste of time and film.

I've seen more than my fair share of bad movies, but these two come to mind for the worst:

The Black Dahlia (2006). Brian De Palma apparently spent so much time making sure it looked like a Brain De Palma movie that he forgot about telling a coherent story.

Surf II: The End of the Trilogy (1984). Mind you, there was no Surf I, and the attempt at a clever name was the most interesting thing about this steaming turd. This is the benchmark to which all other bad movies should be measured, as in "Well, it was bad, but it wasn't Surf II."

Color of Night. I swear it must be four hours long because I tried to sleep through it (in the theater) and every time I woke up it was still going.

Concur with The Black Dahlia. It looked like a Brian De Palma TV movie.

The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (Only movie I actually felt like walking out of)

Dragonball Evolution (This was so bad it made M.nights questionable effort on The Last Airbender look like Citizen Kane)

Jaws: The Revenge (How did the greatest film of all time get a sequel this bad)

Big budget- "Terminator Salvation"

Mediocre budget- "Starship Troopers 2"

No budget- "Things" (straight to video "horror" film in the 80s... I've seen fanmade films that were better.)

Kevin

Marley & Me
50 First Dates
Marmaduke
Hotel for Dogs
Alvin and the ****ing Chipmunks

(Yes, I have kids)

Casper
The Mirror Has Two Faces
Gone With The Wind
Phantom Menace
Planet of Dinosaurs
Batman Returns
Star Trek V
Independence Day
ARMA'****ING'GEDDON!!!!!

Skyline was so bad it fills all five slots of my top five worst movies ever. I would try to kill the memory of it with a Q-tip, but that might mean I would end up seeing it again.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back