The worst movies you've ever seen?

I was over on the IMDB reading some stuff about Boogie Nights and this movie Orgazmo kept coming up, people saying how funny it was. I found it on amazon for a couple bucks. Sat down to watch it--got about 45 minutes into it..Finally ejected the dvd and threw it straight into the trash. Worst Godawful movie I've ever seen!!

Another Earth. Even being an independent film, this movie made me question everything that was happening. It never went near what I thought it was gonna, and I just wound up more confused.

I don't know if this is a thread already. Anyway in your opinion what do you think is the worse movie you've ever seen. It can be for any reason, anything at all.

I can't think of the worst movie but I'll start off with one that is in my list of movies I consider awful:

Cobra with Sylvester Stallone.

The only other time I would watch it would be with my friends to make fun of it.

I've already forgotten their names but there's been quit a few of them I'm sure lol...

Another Earth. Even being an independent film, this movie made me question everything that was happening. It never went near what I thought it was gonna, and I just wound up more confused.

I turned that one off after about 25 minutes. Life's too short when you've got two seasons of Breaking Bad to get through.

Some of the movies people are saying are nowhere near that bad.

Mine is Wing Commander. I went to see it in the theater because it was the first way to see the Episode I trailer. At the end of the movie there was a guy that walked out in a very expensive looking leather Star Wars Special Edition jacket and he said, " Man that movie sucked, I just paid 8 bucks to see a trailer."

There are others I can't stand but this was by far the worst movie I actually sat through.

I turned that one off after about 25 minutes. Life's too short when you've got two seasons of Breaking Bad to get through.

I think I went into it believing it was gonna be a sci-fi type movie with some drama. Or that they would go to Earth 2. But no, the story barely revolved around Earth 2...

It pretty much went like this:

Girl gets into a big school, parties, gets wasted, crashes into this guys car, in which kills his wife and kid. She goes to prison for 4 years, gets out, and decides she wants to go into the janitor/cleaning field of work. She finds the guy whos family she killed, wants to clean his house for him. Falls in love with him, than later when she wins the trip to Earth 2, tells him that she was the one who crashed into him. He gets mad at her, she gives him the ticket to Earth 2 and ends with her walking up her driveway with her "Earth 2 her" standing there.

The whole thing of Earth 2 was never explained, it is pretty much "Another Earth" just there, with the same people, same history and whatnot there. As if it was the same Earth there, going through everything that Earth 1 went through. End story.

It made...zero sense.

So a group of us go out to see toy story 3, but when we get there one of the group does not want to see it. They want to see spliced. Now being british we talked for a bit then decided to see that film to not pressure the person into seeing a film they did not want to seee.

OMG I wish we had put pressure on. The film sucked. Horrible story which is a shame as it had good actors in it like Dvid Hewlett. We went and saw toy story the next day. Million times better.

Wait, I forgot the imfamous Dragonball movie... Horrible, just horrible. I can't even understand how anyone could have liked it. Plus, I have this hatred for that actor in this movie, and his role in War of the Worlds remake.

I would actually put the War of the Worlds remake above the Dragonball movie.

Too many to just mention one :(
In no particular order:

Dracula vs. Frankenstein
TERMINATOR SALVATION
The Mist
Battlefield Earth
Catwoman
Superman 3
TERMINATOR 3
Transformers 3
Robocop 3
Halloween 3
PREDATORS
Superman 4
Space Jam
Wild Wild West
ALIEN RESURRECTION
Super Mario Bros.
The Devil's Tomb
Alien vs Predator 2: Requiem
Vanilla Sky
Cube
U.S. Marshals
etc.....

Popeye. I couldn't even bring myself to finish watching it. I loves me some Robin Williams but I just couldn't get into this one. Maybe I'll give it another shot one of these days.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back