The worst movies you've ever seen?

My thread contribution. Alien from L.A.

BC9PV.jpg

Rob i think BMX Bandits was purely a market ploy period.
I was already racing 20" when it came out and even then, it was sooo bad, so if me as a kid back then felt that, i think id keel over seeing it today LOL.

Lee

Ah, validation! My wife bought that one on VHS many moons ago. WHY, I ask....!?

Oh God, how could I forget? Add Speed Racer to my list. Luckily only saw a segment of it on cable (the part where Spridle and ChimChim eat a bunch of candy), but that was enough to let me know I would hate myself if I watched anymore.

MV5BMTM1NjE0NDA0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODE4NDg1Mw@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

If you are going to adapt a cartoon to live action, the least you could do is pronounce the names properly. It also helps to have a decent script.

Daybreakers is one of the more recent terrible movies I've seen. I don't want to give away the premise to those who haven't seen it but this had one of the most dumbest 'vampire cures' I'd ever seen.

Oh God, how could I forget? Add Speed Racer to my list. Luckily only saw a segment of it on cable (the part where Spridle and ChimChim eat a bunch of candy), but that was enough to let me know I would hate myself if I watched anymore.

I have it on Blu-Ray due to it being so bright and shiny that I used to use it to show how much better BR was when compared to DVD.

Also if you take certain substances used for medical purposes in some states, it becomes the greatest thing to ever exist.

theres one movie that just made me want to kick a dog and that was RUBBER :angry

See, I'm almost the opposite on that one. It's not one of my absolute faves but just the idea is so bizarre and out-there that I thought it was kinda funny. I could honestly see that one eventually turning into a cult-classic.

Just watched 1313 UFO Invasion. This is one of the worst "movies" I've ever seen. Yes, I knew going into it it wasn't going to be great, but come on. The "story" was stupid. And yes, you can tell from the cover it's homoerotic, but does that really mean you have to be brain dead? Another David DeCoteau fluff film that was inanely boring. Even the homoerotic **** was boring as hell.

Anyone ever seen Pathogen? The feature length story written, directed, shot and edited by a 12 year old girl? That movie had more story than this stupid thing.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back