The worst movies you've ever seen?

Punch Drunk love. It angered me it was so bad.

-Rylo
I remember seeing this at the theatre. I was like, "Yeah! Adam Sandler is fun!".
Then I watched it...
I remember leaving very confused. I didn't know what to make of it. I can't even remember what it was about.

I remember seeing this at the theatre. I was like, "Yeah! Adam Sandler is fun!".
Then I watched it...
I remember leaving very confused. I didn't know what to make of it. I can't even remember what it was about.
I liked "Punch Drunk Love" It was nice to see Sandler be a different charcter for a change. If you went looking for a Happy Madison style film I can see how that would be disappointing though. :) Anybody see "Sigma Die" or "Rockville Slayer" both filmed a few miles from my house and a friend had a cameo so I HAD to watch them, but I don't know if they actually count as movies, :lol (straight to DVD....that makes me the PREMIER!)

I'm not a fan of Anime at all but a friend of mine did make me watch the Evangelion series in the mid-90's and I thought it was very well done.

Like anything else there are some gems, some stinkers, and a whole lot of mediocrity. ;)

Defcon 4 from 1985. The worse post apocalyptic movie i've seen in a while which is saying alot. Worst was the box art and description for the vhs release didn't even match the storyline of the movie. I haven't seen them but the new redo of the Evengalion movies supposedly are an improvement including a new pilot.

Ok I can name some of the worst ones I've seen.
Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
Batman and Robin ( I rented it one time never saw the ending It was so terrible!)
Mars Attacks
Battlefield Earth

Okay, first off, all of you GUYS that listed Twi$hite, here's what you get:

ManCardRevoked.jpg

No MAN has any business watching those movies, as they're nothing but a bunch of fanwank for teenage GIRLS... and very poorly written fanwank, at that! Those of you that have seen any of them, turn in your Man Cards on your way out of the thread!
HitchhikerSmilie.gif

Now then, here's my list... short and to the point...

• Jeepers Creepers: I had to watch this piece of felgercarb while hanging out with some friends one night, because it was what they wanted to watch on DVD. The only thing even potentially interesting was the monster himself, but the audience is given NO background info about him to make him interesting, and the movie around him is such horribly bad by-the-numbers horrible... oops, I mean HORROR... film-making that I couldn't even enjoy seeing Justin Long get killed off at the end of the movie. And I hate Justin Long! Can't stand that guy! So you know the movie's terrible if I couldn't enjoy seeing him get offed in it! When my friends decided "let's make it a two-fer" and popped Jeepers Creepers 2 into the DVD player, I got up, walked out, got in my car, and drove home.
    HitchhikerSmilie.gif
  • Event Horizon: Oh, joy. A science fiction "horror" movie where EVERYTHING that's meant to be suspenseful or terrifying is shown to be ONLY IN THE CHARACTERS' HEADS AND NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING! I STILL want that 2 hours of my life back! :angry
  • M. Night Shama-lama-ding-dong's Signs: I went in expecting an interesting alien invasion/first contact movie. Instead, what I got was a preachy religious movie about faith. Haven't bothered to see one of his movies since! :angry:thumbsdown

Okay, first off, all of you GUYS that listed Twi$hite, here's what you get:

ManCardRevoked.jpg

No MAN has any business watching those movies, as they're nothing but a bunch of fanwank for teenage GIRLS... and very poorly written fanwank, at that! Those of you that have seen any of them, turn in your Man Cards on your way out of the thread!

:lol

Now... HOW would you know that they're poorly written then if you haven't seen them? ;)

I actually haven't and thankfully my wife had no interest. :cool

The most painful movie I ever saw was A.I. I had such high hopes for it, but between the long, painful trip with the Sixth Sense kid and the way the movie felt like it went on and on at the end, it was the most I've ever suffered sticking it out to the end in a movie.

Omg yes. I was pissed when that was over. I sat all the way to the end with dwindling hopes of a payoff. Nope.

Why are you guys still talking about this like 'worst movie' is an opinion?

It's a fact. 'Batman and Robin' is the worst movie. Ever.

Yes!!!! Yes yes yes. One of only two movies I ever walked out on. I didn't make it past Robin yelling "Cowabunga" after surfing a door through the sky down a building or some crap. I threw up my arms and called it quits right then and haven't seen a frame of it since.

The other movie I walked out of was Friends and Neighbors.

One more Terrible suckage of life force was Naked lunch. Ugh

In defense of Event Horizon, it's arguably one of the most frightening sci-fi horror films to come out of Hollywood. It masterfully combines the psychological with the gory in the story of a crew of a salvage vessel en route to the long lost space ship the film is named for which has been traveling through a Hell dimension, if not Hell itself. It's like The Shining in space, as it shares a similar escalating dread, unseen menace and terrifying hallucinations and for once, makes brilliant use of quick-cut editing.

Call Paul W.S. Anderson's Resident Evil movies mind-numbingly aggravating... but this is an accomplished feature and perhaps a taste of what could have been a much more interesting career.

I like Anderson's movies for what they are and he did an amazing job with the first Mortal Kombat considering the lack of storyline in the first game. I agree I think he could have gone on to be a great but in the end the RE movies are making him money and he's married to Mila so i think he won lol. New worst movie i just found on youtube: 3000AD. It's terrible in every way possible lol

OK, some of you might not agree with me, but The Artist isn't really that great. It's not the worst I've seen, but I really don't like how they blended silence with talking.

Anything M. Night Shama-lama-ding-dong has put his hands on!!!:rolleyes

Worst director ever!!

Battlefield Earth
Wild Wild West
Anything with Adam Sandler

Madagascar
The storyline is just awful! A group of animals get shipped away from a zoo and out into the wild. The lion then starts wanting to eat his zebra friend because they are in the wild. But he gets over it and they become friends again.

Jaws 3
It takes place at Sea World... SEA WORLD!!! :confused

The Unborn
My ex-girlfriend forced me to watch this. It's another stupid generic horror movie that had a plot that made no sense.

Pulse
Internet ghosts whose signal can be blocked with red tape. :confused

The Happening
I saw this in theaters opening day with my Mom. It was a waste of money. I stopped watching M. Night movies after this one.

Epic Movie
Had I not been with my sister and her friends I would have left the theater and asked for my money back.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back