The worst movies you've ever seen?

finally saw V.H.S. recently, thought it was pretty awful. definitely not the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's bad.

gunhed

Absolutely, evacuate every living soul from your house including your pets, awful.

To this day I have only ever watched 20 minutes of the movie I think

One of the worst sci-fi movies I think I've ever seen was Wing Commander. I'm talking Plan 9 From Outer Space bad.

The most painful movie I ever saw was A.I. I had such high hopes for it, but between the long, painful trip with the Sixth Sense kid and the way the movie felt like it went on and on at the end, it was the most I've ever suffered sticking it out to the end in a movie.

Though both of those are tame compared to how much Van Helsing sucked. This was supposed to be Universal Studios return to classic monsters? A terrible steam punk mash up of anachronistic crap? NO! It took me over a dozen viewings to get through the whole movie.

Worst ever? Thats tough, but I recently saw Fash Gordon, the only redeeming quality was the music, otherwise, bad 10 yr old walked out on it bad! :lol

Hmm, if I had to pick the worst movie I ever saw in theaters, I'd probably have to go with the live-action Double Dragon movie. That was just all kinds of awful.

double+f.jpg

I dunno, Flash Gordon is one of my guilty pleasures. I actually like it a lot, especially Ming's daughter. Never been a Queen fan so the music wasn't much for me.

Other worsters--
Mortal Kombat
All Transformers movies
Power Rangers movie
All anime stuff

Talking about paranormal activity, my worst movie perhaps is Blair Witch Project.
At the last 15 minute, I had run out to restroom because i threw up.
The camera motion (they were running at last scene) made motion sickness to me.
Same reason that I can't play DOOM style game for long.
When I came back, the movie was over.
So I watched it again at some other time, and threw up again. I had to close my eyes during the movie, and open it until the end of the movie where I missed it.
So far, that is the only movie that made me throw up, twice.

I dunno, Flash Gordon is one of my guilty pleasures. I actually like it a lot, especially Ming's daughter. Never been a Queen fan so the music wasn't much for me.

Other worsters--
Mortal Kombat
All Transformers movies
Power Rangers movie
All anime stuff

I've never seen any anime, but I really hate that style of art. I don't know why everyone likes it so much.

My list is pretty short so a movie has to be really crappy to make it into my list:

The Village
Bone Collector
Scorpion King

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back