The worst movies you've ever seen?

My personal crap list:

The Gods Must Be Crazy
Dreamcatcher
Meet Joe Black
From Dusk Til Dawn (Like most women, I love me some Clooney - but boys, that is NOT a film to show a woman that you're trying to woo. Schmuck.)
Shark Night 3D
SW prequels

Can't think of more off the top of my head that haven't been mentioned, but I'm sure they'll come across my path on Netflix...

Leonard Part 6 is probably the worst movie I have ever seen.

Bill Cosby stars in it and he publicly advised people not to waste their money on it.

Some of the baddest movies I've ever watched.

The Phantom The Phantom (1996) - IMDb

Spider-Man 3 Spider-Man 3 (2007) - IMDb

Mars Attack! Mars Attacks! (1996) - IMDb

2010: Moby Dick! 2010: Moby Dick (Video 2010) - IMDb

Mega Piranha Mega Piranha (TV 2010) - IMDb

Transmorphers Transmorphers (Video 2007) - IMDb

Attack of Killer Tomatoes! Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! (1978) - IMDb (Plus the other countless sequels!)

Batman 1966 Batman (1966) - IMDb

Batman & Robin Batman & Robin (1997) - IMDb (Plus Batman Forever.)

Twilight Twilight (2008) - IMDb (Plus the other pointless sequels!)

Annnddd... many many more. There are so many bad movies out there. Too bad.

Not really a movie......

but my friend and I thought this was dirty on the sense of seeing naked chicks, not dirty in the sense of cheating at tennis.

:facepalm

Not really a movie......

Dirty+Tennis+VHS.jpg

but my friend and I thought this was dirty on the sense of seeing naked chicks, not dirty in the sense of cheating at tennis.

:facepalm

Transformers Dark Side of the Moon. I went to a drive in to see a movie with my boys while away on holidays..and this was playing. For the experience we went but MAN that was 2 long cold hours of pure hell. I was committed to watching the film but I just sat there feeling violated by EVERYTHING on screen. I could NOT follow the story because I felt violated every time I tried to listen to the dialogue.

this and the fantastic fours have got to be the worst movies I've ever seen. The only reason anyone watched dark of the moon is that they were curious what the "new girl" they had. The only redeeming factor was shia lebouf, because I've watched him grow from even stevens to the awesomeness he is today, and even he didn't have that many good lines. that movie is all girls and CGI. and the FF's made me want to:facepalm thank goodness they can't make another because Chriss evans is the Cap.

God save the soul that puts Avengers on this list.
quite right. if anybody does, here's what will happen and I quote:"you're in(I forget the address),third floor.we have an[missile] two miles out, (modded quote) give the keyboard to someone who actually knows movies or We'll blow you up before you can make the lobby"-agent Phil Coulson(rest his soul) in the avengers

Wait just a minute. PayBackPictures, you did not like the 66 Batman movie?!
Take it back...take it baaaaaaaack!
Batman_Series_1-7.jpg
I find it interesting that, in a thread about bad movies, you used a photo from a movie scene that's arguably most known for the line, "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." :D

In my opinion, Life Aquatic is the worst movie ever. 2nd place would be all the Jack Black movies, with the exception of King King. I have never seen Dirty Tennis, but anything involving Bruce Jenner and Dick Van Patton together has to be awful!

Hello, all!

One of the most awful film I ever had the ...joy... to watch is "Sinbad of the Seven Seas" starring Lou Ferrigno.
I have never before seen a villain going "HAH!!" and actually mean it.

Sinbad Of The Seven Seas(1989) - YouTube

The trailer is MUCH better than the film, and that says a lot.

Though, I must admit it is such a pain to watch, it becomes fun again. So this is probably the wrong thread.

Hello Folks

My wife picked up a movie called "Star Quest: The Odyssey" from our local video store a while back and I can safely say it was the worse movie we or anyone on the planet has ever seen. She gave up on it after about two minutes turned over in bed and fell asleep. I on the other could not turn the thing off. It was like my brain was so fried that my finger could not push the stop button. Oh by the way, here is the trailer;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDfw0Fbr_RE

Please FORGIVE ME!!!!

DarKev2

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back