DHARMA Initiative playing cards

Patattack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now, I know that there are various companies that will print up a deck of custom-backed playing cards for you, but I need a good-sized, good-quality graphic in order to make one. Does anyone have a high-resolution screencap - or, if I'm really lucky, an actual image of the design - that they could share?
Lost-playingcards.jpg

I think there was a run for the playing cards a while back, if i'm not mistaken. Unless it never went through for a "go" production. But hopefully someone around here who know something about that, or the subject can help you. Wish I could help you with pics or graphics.

I hadn't seen Lost when the first card run was discussed. I've become a convert. I'd be interested in a deck if someone does a run.

Jay

Hmm...well, I think that if worst comes to worst, a company might be willing to print up a single deck for personal use. I mean, as long as I'm not blatantly planning to sell them to other people, would they really have issues with it? Of course, it would be much more cost-effective, AND convenient for everyone else, if we were able to buy them in bulk.

<div class='quotetop'>(Patattack @ Oct 2 2006, 05:24 PM) [snapback]1330535[/snapback]</div>
Hmm...well, I think that if worst comes to worst, a company might be willing to print up a single deck for personal use. I mean, as long as I'm not blatantly planning to sell them to other people, would they really have issues with it? Of course, it would be much more cost-effective, AND convenient for everyone else, if we were able to buy them in bulk.
[/b]

I think some companies just don't want to get into it with the orginal owners or designers especially if it comes from the entertainment business. And if one of these decks would to fall lets say back to the creators or find out about it. Then it might get ugly without permission to make them in the first place. If it was me making the cards and I had a business that makes cards, I would probably done the same thing and watch my butt first, see if it is safe to proceed. Then I would go ahead and make them for what ever amount needed here. A single deck would not be a problem it is the bulk that worries them.

There are people that are out there looking for something to start up an issue, just so that they can sue you or use you as an example to everyone else. But like I said earlier hopefully a business will do these cards without any problems. If I had the equipment to make them I would make them, but I would check first then proceed. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back