Want to put together a Doctor Who costume... 10th Doctor

If you have that much to throw around for the overcoat, you might as well just order the Steve Ricks coat. Otherwise just stick to the much less expensive cosplaysky coat.

This guy in Britain named Steven Ricks makes the trench coat tailored personally. He has the design mastered down to the seam. Look up his blog to get in contact with him. One of the pages is called Making My Ultimate Tennant Suit. You can search that to find it.

Steve will also allow you to do payment options in order to lessen the 1200 USD blow or 800GPB wherever you live.

I was able to find the M9613 Maroon Converse shoes eventually but it took alot of searching - while the color option might not be dead on it's a close as we're going to get without dying our own. I got them from this site - California Clothing

M9613 IS the correct color.
well, that's what I typed into google and eventually this website came up. Hopefully they are good. 1 question though - maybe it's a case by case basis but I was told by multiple sources that converse fit a half size larger than what you normally wear. So, if you wear an 8 you ahve to order a 7.5. That is how I ordered fro this site. Hopefully that stands.

Either way. I was able to get these shoes with shipping for a total of 50 bucks, whereas some other sites I was having to pay up to 60 or more JUST for the shoes. This color is apparently fairly rare.

Now, I'm just debating on blowing 1200 on the Ricks coat.......

The Converse sizing does seem to run that way.

The Ricks coat is worth every penny, it just depends what your budget is.

The Ricks coat does look amazing. I own the Magnoli coat myself, and it's probably the favourite garment that I own. It's extremely comfortable too.

Received my chucks in the mail. Perfect coloring. Received several comments on them already. Don't have a tennant suit yet...but I wore them with a brown suit the other night at a Ballroom event. Went over well.

Sadly, my feet and knees are killing me from wearing them, even with inserts in, so maybe I'll just rock the converse's when I'm dressing up.....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back